Viridian Selenium 200ug Veg Caps 90
Why not try...
- One Nutrition Ocean Mag Powder 100gFeel ship shape. Our natural Atlant ...Special Price £17.99 Regular Price £21.99
- Solgar Whey To Go Protein Powder Natural Vanilla Flavour 340gSolgar Whey To Go Protein Powder Na ...Special Price £19.99 Regular Price £27.99
Viridian Selenium 200ug Capsules are:
- Suitable for Vegans
Selenium contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and nails, the normal function of the immune system, normal thyroid function and for the protection of cells from oxidative stress. This 'oxidative stress' appears to be a major factor in many human diseases. Selenium also contributes to normal spermatogenesis (the creation of sperm). Intensive farming has led to greatly reduced levels of this important mineral in our foods. This supplement presents selenium in the preferred selenomethione form.
How to use Viridian Selenium 200ug:
Directions: As a food supplement, take one to three capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Viridian Selenium 200ug Ingredients:
One vegetarian capsule provides:
Selenium (methionine) 200ug
In a base of alfalfa, spirulina & bilberry
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
|Ingredients||one vegetarian capsule provides: Selenium (methionine) 200ug In a base of alfalfa, spirulina & bilberry|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Definitely will help you if you have problems with the stomach, at least it helps me.
- My hair and nails feel stronger after two months of taking these vitamins. My skin also looks improved, I would recommend to others!
- Love this healthy brand
- Comes in a glass bottle with a steel lid. Most important is that there is no rubbish fillers added to bulk this out, all the ingredients are healthy f