Viridian Zinc Citrate Capsules 90
Why not try...
- Viridian Vitamin D3 & K2 Capsules 90Viridian Vitamin D3 & K2 Capsul ...£20.40
- Solgar Whey To Go Protein Powder Natural Vanilla Flavour 340gSolgar Whey To Go Protein Powder Na ...Special Price £19.99 Regular Price £27.99
- Life Extension Uric Acid Control Vegicaps 60Uric Acid Control, 60 vegetarian ca ...£18.94Out of stock
Viridian Zinc Citrate Capsules:
✓ Copper free formulation
✓ 100% active ingredients with no fillers, binders or nasties
✓ Suitable for vVegans and Vegetarians
✓ GMO free, palm oil free, never animal tested, ethically made
Zinc is an essential nutrient for the body, contributing to many functions.
It is needed for the normal operation of the immune system, helping the body to fight off pathogens. Zinc is also crucial for the maintenance of normal skin, hair and nails, as well as bone strength and normal vision.
Bound with citric acid to make it stable, Zinc Citrate is a potent and absorbable form of this essential nutrient. The copper free formula is ideal for people who already achieve high levels of copper intake or have copper sensitivity.
The Viridian Zinc Citrate is formulated in a natural wholefood base of spirulina, alfalfa and bilberry and encapsulated into micro caps, making them easy to swallow.
How to use Viridian Zinc Citrate Capsules:
As a food supplement take one capsule daily with food or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Also available: 30 Capsules
Discover Viridan Minerals here.
Zinc (as citrate) 15mg
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I great way to get my daily dose of extra zinc for supporting the immune system
- Very good I can feel the difference- easy to swallow and will happily purchase again when I run out
- It made me feel nauseous. I tried tried taking it at meal time, but still the same. Viridian is a good brand I get my other supplements from, so it