Yves Saint Laurent Paris Eau de Parfum 75ml
Yves Saint Laurent Paris Eau de Parfum:
- Fruity floral fragrance
- A lavish and romantic scent, opening with top notes of violet, bergamot and orange blossom
- Elegant and refined
A city dedicated to love, a designer in love with women: it was inevitable that these two would come together around the most elegant, the most romantic and the most Parisian of women's fragrances. Created in 1983 using the rose, his emblem-flower, conjuring up like no other the atmosphere of the city whose name it bears, this mythical fragrance celebrates women in love. Elegant and refined women, full of sparkle and spontaneity, confident about their seductive powers.
What does Yves Saint Laurent Paris Eau de Parfum smell like?
This woody-floral starts with bergamot and violet, followed my may rose and iris at its heart, ending with sensational warmth of sandalwood.
- Top Notes: Mimosa, Orange Blossom, Green Notes, Rose, Cassia, Hawthorn, Hyacinth, Bergamot, Geranium
- Heart Notes: Lily, Violet, Orris Root, Jasmine, Ylang-Ylang, Lily of Valley, Lime Blossom, Rose
- Base Notes: Iris, Sandalwood, Amber, Musk, Oakmoss, Heliotrope, Cedar
Also available: 50ml
Looking for a lighter fragrance? You may like Yves Saint Laurent Paris Eau de Toilette
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Very impressed with price and delivery and will certainly recommend you to friends.
- I received this perfume 2 years ago as a Christmas present and have not tried a new one since! It’s a fruitier scent which I love as I’m not a mas
- Where do I begin? The perfume smells amazing, lasts on the skin for so long and whenever I wear this perfume the compliments are non stop. I will purc
- Really lovely smell, wish it lasted a bit longer!! Will repurchase anyway
- I love this last a long time.
- I love this perfume so much! This perfume is definitely in the top 5 of my favourite perfumes. The smell is so nice, I get complements wherever I wear
- this is my favourite fragrance of all time, the bottle is cute, it smells amazing. would highly recommend
- This is a great scent, first discovered as a gift to me. I then purchased again when my first one ran out.
- To floral for me, and the fragrance doesn’t last very long compared to other perfumes