Our research benefits the health and development of your baby.
In 1954, Milupa Aptamil began a long term programme of research into the composition of breast milk. Since then, it has been our mission to learn from all the natural benefits breast milk has to offer. This resulted in Milupa launching its first infant formula milk in Europe in 1964 called ‘Milumil’. Today, we pioneer global research and development in the field of infant nutrition – with over 250 scientists, paediatricians and nutritionists working for the benefit of babies and toddlers.
All products from Aptamil
- Aptamil ProFutura Stage 1 First Infant Milk 800g£14.99Out of stock
- Aptamil Stage 1 Lactose Free Milk Powder 400g£6.49Out of stock
- Aptamil Anti-Reflux Milk Powder 800g£14.99Out of stock
- Aptamil Stage 2 Follow on Milk Powder 800g£11.99Out of stock
- Aptamil Stage 1 First Infant Milk Powder 800g£11.99Out of stock