Aramis Body Shampoo on a Rope 163g
Why not try...
- Hermes Terre d'Hermès Hair and Body Shower Gel 200ml✓ A hair and body formula which t ...£25.00Out of stock
- Prada Luna Rossa Deodorant Spray 150mlDeodorant spray for men by Prada ...£23.00Out of stock
- Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Deodorant Spray 150mlPair with the Le Male Eau de Toilet ...£22.50Out of stock
Aramis Body Shampoo On A Rope is a body cleanser for men that effectively washes away dirt and debris from your body to leave an invigorating and masculine aroma with a richly sophisticated edge.
The days of hunting around the bathroom for your soap are gone. The Aramis Body Shampoo On A Rope not only cleanses your skin and lifts your senses but the convenient rope allows you to have this bathroom essential close to hand.
Aramis embodies male strength and virility and is one of the few current grooming lines for men with a strong, recognisably leathery scent boasting rice spices, leather, moss and clove blended with notes of patchouli, amber and musk.
|Ingredients||Sodium Palmate, Sodium Cocoate/Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laurate, Aramis Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Coconut Acid, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Eugenol, Linalool, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citral, Tetrasodium EDTA, Trisodium HEDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Pentasodium Pentetate, BHT, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891) |
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- More then 2 decades I am using this soap.....
- As always a perfect product
- Bought for a birthday present. Was expecting soap. Greatly appreciated by my brother. It has long been a favourite scent. Good quality tried and teste
- Good little stocking filler. Smells good too. Arrived quickly and well packed.
- Used it many times excellent product
- Wonderful product. The idea of rope is phenomenal ...AAA rating, I strongly recommend this product...price is very reasonable..happy...happy fastest d
- Old fashioned but a good idea for those who still like to use soap. Present for hubby who often has to stay in hotels for business and sometimes gets