Avene Antirougeurs Clean Cleansing Lotion 200ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Normaderm Correcting Anti-Blemish Care 50mlAnti-blemish moisturiser proven to ...Special Price £12.75 Regular Price £15.00
- Eucerin Ultra Sensitive Soothing Care Cream Dry Skin 50mlDay and night cream with SymSitive ...Special Price £12.38 Regular Price £16.50
- Eucerin Aquaphor Body Spray Balm 250ml✓ Strengthen the skin's natu ...Special Price £12.00 Regular Price £16.00
A gentle, refreshing and no-rinse facial cleanser for skin prone to redness. Gentle, milky cleanser with a cushioning texture, designed to soothe and comfortably remove make-up from skin prone to redness.â¯ This product is also suitable for those who may be prone to rosacea.â¯ Formulated withâ¯TRP-Regulin, a patented active to help soothe flushed, puffy and uncomfortable skin, as well as anti-irritatingâ¯AvÃ¨neâ¯Thermal Spring Water.
-TRP-Regulin: patented ingredient, that helps reduce visible redness and puffiness.
- AvÃ¨ne Thermal Spring Water: unique, anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed, supple and soft.
How to use:
Apply morning and evening with a cotton pad in a light circular motion to the face and neck. Wipe off gently, avoid harsh rubbing.
1. Cleanse with Antirougeurs CLEAN Cleansing Lotion
2. Soothe with AvÃ¨ne Thermal Spring Water
3. Moisturise with Antirougeurs Emulsion for normal or combination skin and Antirougeurs Cream for dry skin
4. Moisturise in the evening with Skin Recovery Cream
5. Complement routine with Antirougeurs Calming Mask and Antirougeurs Fort Serum for localised redness
AvÃ¨ne is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, AvÃ¨ne offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every AvÃ¨ne product is the uniquely composed AvÃ¨ne Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. AvÃ¨ne Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale AvÃ¨ne products are manufactured. AvÃ¨ne offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA), C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, POLOXAMER 188, 4-T-BUTYLCYCLOHEXANOL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, BENZOIC ACID, C12-20 ALKYL GLUCOSIDE, C14-22 ALCOHOLS, CARBOMER, CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, OCTYLDODECANOL, PONGAMIA GLABRA SEED OIL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.