Avene Very High Protection Spray SPF50 200ml
Why not try...
- Lancome Soleil Bronzer Smoothing Protective Cream SPF30 50mlSun Care for the face by Lancome ...Special Price £22.00 Regular Price £27.50Out of stock
- Vichy Aqualia Thermal Spa Night Cream 75mlVichy Aqualia Spa Night Cream provi ...Special Price £22.95 Regular Price £27.00
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticity Day SPF30 50mlEucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticit ...Special Price £22.40 Regular Price £28.00
- Avene Antirougeurs Fort Relief concentrate for chronic redness 30mlPlease note that we can only ship A ...£23.00
- Avene Triacneal Expert Emulsion 30mlAvene TriAcnéal EXPERT is an eveni ...£23.00
Long lasting, SPF30, water‐resistant, face and body sun cream spray for sensitive skin. The Very High Protection Spray SPF50+ is formulated specially for sensitive, hypersensitive skin to the skin and skin exposed to intense sunlight. The Very High Protection Spray SPF 50+ covers a very broad spectrum UV protection using a combination of exclusive active ingredients: SunSitive protection® from Pierre Fabre Research. Its photoprotective complex is optimised, stable and effective for extended periods. It offers optimum protection against UVB and also short and long UVA rays. No water‐soluble filters, no octocrylene. Available in 200ml.
- SunSitive® Complex: exclusive, broad UVA-UVB sun protection using only 4 sun filters.
- Pre-Tocopheryl : an antioxidant, Vitamin E derivative, that is more powerful, more stable, more easily absorbed.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft.
How to use:
Before exposure to the sun, apply the product evenly onto the skin. Re‐apply sunscreen frequently, especially after swimming or prolonged periods of exposure. Avoid exposure between noon and 4pm.
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE. DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE. METHYLENE BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL. WATER (AQUA). GLYCERIN. BIS ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE. DIETHYLHEXYL BUTAMIDO TRIAZONE. DIISOPROPYL ADIPATE. BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE. CETEARYL ISONONANOATE. LAURYL GLUCOSIDE. POLYGLYCERYL-2 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE. DECYL GLUCOSIDE. BENZOIC ACID. CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. CITRIC ACID. DISODIUM EDTA. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). GLYCERYL BEHENATE. GLYCERYL DIBEHENATE. HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES. HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL GLYCERIDES. POLYACRYLATE-13. POLYISOBUTENE. POLYSORBATE 20. PROPYLENE GLYCOL. SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE. TOCOPHEROL. TOCOPHERYL GLUCOSIDE. TRIBEHENIN. XANTHAN GUM.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.