Bioderma Atoderm Levres Stick 4g
Why not try...
- Klorane Oat Milk Dry Shampoo Spray 50mlKlorane Oat Milk Dry Shampoo Spray: ...£4.50
Bioderma Atoderm Levres Stick (Lip Balm):
- A moisturising and soothing lip balm.
- Raspberry flavour.
- Suitable for chapped and very dry lips.
Bioderma Atoderm Levres Stick is an ultra-moisturising and soothing lip balm for very dry, chapped lips. This lip balm provides long-lasting hydration, whist improving your lips' natural hydration with continued use.
Key Benefits of Bioderma Atoderm Levres Moisturising Lip Stick:
- Leaves lips supple and soft.
- Comforts and nourishes dry and chapped lips.
- Suitable for everyone over 3 years.
Directions For Use:
Directly apply Atoderm Lèvres on your lips as often as needed. Reapply as often as needed.
Find Out More: What is Bioderma Atoderm?
Bioderma’s solution for dry skin: Atoderm, a full range of cleansing and skincare products for the face and body tailored to dry, very dry or atopic skin to be used daily as well as alongside treatments for eczema or itching... all the essential products for soft, comfortable skin! Say goodbye to tight, itchy skin after showering!
|Ingredients||MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM), PARAFFIN, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX (CERA MICROCRISTALLINA), SYNTHETIC WAX, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, LAURYL PCA, BEESWAX (CERA ALBA), TOCOPHEROL, LECITHIN, ARACHIDYL PROPIONATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ETHYL LINOLENATE, BHT, ETHYL LINOLEATE, ETHYL OLEATE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, OCTYLDODECANOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). [BI 577]|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I’ve tried a few different lip balms high end and lower end. This was by far the best and I will keep repurchasing it.
- Love this lip balm . The only lip balm that helps my dry lips and keeps them healthy .
- The best lip salve ever!! I suffer from dry lips and have tried so many different ones even expensive ones but I always come back to this!! This one i
- Best Lip balm I’ve used in years! It is so so moisturising. Chapped lips are thing of the past
- It hydrates and doesn’t wear off in 10 mins unlike a lot of others!
- Leaves my lips soft and moisturised for hours. Doesn't make them chapped like other lip balms can.
- I am someone who suffers from very dry cracked lips all year round. I have tried every lipbalm there is and nothing soothed my lips. Ordered Bioderma
- It's a good lip balm, but doesn't live up to the hype built up around it.
- I use this for moisturising and plumping of lips . Would highly recommend.
- The lip balm feels light on my lips while giving enough moisturizing protection.