Bioderma Hydrabio H2O Micelle Solution 250ml
Why not try...
- Bioderma Sebium Mat Control 30mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £9.83 Regular Price £13.10
- Klorane Natural Tint Dry Shampoo With Oat Milk 150mlSpecially formulated for brown to d ...£9.50
- Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-Soothing Foaming Gel 500mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £9.75 Regular Price £13.00
- Eucerin DermoCappillaire Calming Urea Scalp Treatment 100mlThis intensive leave-in formula, fo ...Special Price £9.00 Regular Price £12.00Out of stock
- Eucerin UreaRepair Original 10% Urea Cream 100mlEucerin UreaRepair Original 10% Ure ...Special Price £9.38 Regular Price £12.50
The Bioderma Hydrabio H2O Micelle Solution is a cleansing and make-up removing water that respects the fragility of sensitive skin and stimulates moisture.
Hydrabio H2O is the 1st and only dermatological micellar water perfectly compatible with the skin. Its fatty acid esters, the constituent elements of micelles, are similar to the phospholipids of the skin cell membranes and naturally help rebuild the skin's hydrolipidic film. Thus, Hydrabio H2O guarantees unrivalled tolerance and comfort for optimum make-up removing efficacy. Moreover, its Aquagenium exclusive biological patent retrains the skin to activate its natural moisturising capacities by stimulating the production of aquaporins, water channels in the skin, and retain the water it needs to be balanced.
How to use: Morning and evening – 7 days a week
Soak a cotton pad.
Cleanse/remove make-up from your face and eyes.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, DISODIUM EDTA, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE, RHAMNOSE, NIACINAMIDE, HEXYLDECANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) SEED EXTRACT, BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS (RAPESEED) STEROLS, TOCOPHEROL, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). [BI 546]|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Excellent cleansing and even removes make-up and mascara - gentle and your skin feels hydrated and refreshed after use.
- I think most people rush to buy the pink bottle which you see most people with but I'd really advise dry skin suffers to try this one out first.
- This is the second bottle that I have bought - excellent value for money. I have tried many & various brand of micellar water - most more expensiv
- I find the bioderma hydrabio H2O water gentle on the skin yet an effective cleanser.
- I find cleansers and toners too time consuming and too much cotton wool! i also find most toners dry my skin - this feels lovely and at times I do not
- brilliant gets every trace of eye and face makeup off with cotton wool pads no fuss using just one product
- I have combination skin prone to very dry patches on my cheeks. I have been using this for a week and have found it none drying and comfortable for my
- This is the third micellar water I've tried, and it's my absolute favourite! Bioderma isn't lying - this really IS hydrating. It