Bioderma Photoderm AR Tinted Cream SPF50+ 30ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Capital Soleil 3 in 1 Anti-Aging SPF50+ 50mlSPF50 sunscreen for your face enric ...Special Price £14.03 Regular Price £16.50
- Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Normal to Greasy Hair 390mlDaily shampoo formulated to elimina ...Special Price £14.03 Regular Price £16.50
- Eucerin Sun Gel-Cream Dry Touch Sensitive Protect SPF50+ 200mlAs pleasant to use as it is effecti ...Special Price £14.63 Regular Price £19.50
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo-Kids Aerosol Spray SPF50+ 125mlSpecially formulated for children ...Special Price £14.03 Regular Price £16.50
- Vichy Ideal Soleil Hydrating Sun Protection Mist SPF50 200mlA high protection invisible hydrati ...Special Price £14.03 Regular Price £16.50
The Bioderma Photoderm AR Tinted Cream gives very high anti-redness photoprotection.
The exclusive Rosactiv patent found in Photoderm AR directly acts on VEGF, one of the main factors responsible for the dilation and weakening of skin capillaries, sources of redness. Enoxolone, a molecule derived from licorice, instantly soothes redness.
Moreover, in addition to its surface UVA/UVB protective activity (filtering systems), Photoderm AR offers real internal biological protection: Cellular Bioprotection.
This exclusive patent preserves and stimulates the skin's defences (immunity) during sun exposure.
How to use: Several times a day when exposed to the sun
Apply evenly and liberally before exposure (a smaller amount of product reduces the level of photoprotection).
Re-apply frequently, before and after swimming, rubbing and playing sports.
Do not expose babies or young children to the sun.
Excessive sun exposure is harmful to your health.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, OCTOCRYLENE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, METHYLENE BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL [NANO], BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, HYDROXYPROPYL DIMETHICONE BEHENATE, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ECTOIN, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) GERM EXTRACT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, SILICA, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/ VP COPOLYMER, XANTHAN GUM, CITRIC ACID, TRILINOLEIN, TRILINOLENIN, TRIOLEIN, TRIPALMITIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, TRISTEARIN, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), IRON OXIDES (CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, CHLORPHENESIN. [BI 506]|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.