Bioderma Photoderm Cream SPF50+ 40ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Volume Mascara Black 7.6mlLa Roche-Posay Toleriane Volume Mas ...Special Price £13.13 Regular Price £17.50
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo(+) Unifiant Medium 40mlLa Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo(+) Unif ...Special Price £13.88 Regular Price £18.50
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo(+) Unifiant Light 40mlLa Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo(+) Unif ...Special Price £13.88 Regular Price £18.50Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar H Ultra Soothing Hydrating Care 40mlLa Roche-Posay Effaclar H Iso-Biome ...Special Price £13.88 Regular Price £18.50Out of stock
Bioderma Photoderm Cream SPF50+ Sunscreen:
- Moisturising sunscreen for sensitive skin.
- Suitable for dry skin.
- Light and non-greasy texture.
Bioderma Photoderm Cream SPF50+ is a moisturising high sun protection for sensitive dry skin, with a refreshing light texture.
The Bioderma Photoderm Cream Formula:
- SUN ACTIVE DEFENSE PATENT: high-technology sun protection, reinforced against UVA rays. An association of UV filters and a biological protection that improves the self defense capacity of the skin to help maintain long-lasting care of its health in the sun.
Benefits of Bioderma Photoderm Cream SPF50:
- Guarantees very high UVA/UVB protection.
- SUN ACTIVE DEFENSE: high-technology sun protection, reinforced against UVA rays.
- Provides 8 hours of hydration.
- Leaves the skin supple and comfortable.
- Invisible finish, Non-sticky and Non-greasy.
- Excellent make-up base.
- Water, heat and high humidity resistant.
Directions For Use:
Apply several times a day on the face and neck when exposed to the sun. Can be used alone or as a make-up base.
Reapply after sweating, swimming or towel drying to maintain protection.
Find Out More: Bioderma Photoderm Suncare Range
Bioderma’s sun care solution: Photoderm, a full range of suncare products for all types of skin and sensitivity to the sun. Prevention of skin reactions including allergies to the sun or chemical filters, sun protection for sensitive skin, sunscreen for children or babies, specific sun protection for oily to acne-prone skin, dry skin or hyperpigmented skin.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, OCTOCRYLENE, METHYLENE BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL [NANO], BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, C20-22 ALKYL PHOSPHATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, ECTOIN, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, C20-22 ALCOHOLS, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/ SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, CHLORPHENESIN. [BI543]|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Best facial sunblock out there. I use it on my children and they have never gotten burnt.
- It is a lovely non greasy sunscreen. It works well without leaving you feeling sticky even in really hot weather.
- I am giving this review just after using the product only from a week and it was wonderful.
- I do recommend this sunscreen because it gives light and glossy finish to your skin.
- Does not sting eyes and watery texture is lightweight,
- Feels very moisturising too. Would definitely recommend.
- This offered the best protection for hyperpigmentation, other sunscreens I tried kept my hyperpigmentation from worsening but it was only by using Pho
- Good sun product! No sunburn!
- This really works for those with skin that burns easily. I used it in blistering sun where I walked all day and no redness or discomfort at all.
- Great sun protection! So far good