Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Eau De Toilette 100ml
Why not try...
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Nectar Eau de Parfum Intense 50mlViktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Nectar ...Special Price £68.00 Regular Price £86.00
- Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Extreme Eau de Parfum 90mlViktor & Rolf Spicebomb Extreme ...Special Price £67.00 Regular Price £84.00
- Lancome Oui La Vie Est Belle L'Eau de Parfum D'Exception 50mlLancome Oui La Vie Est Belle L' ...Special Price £64.00 Regular Price £80.00
- Thierry Mugler Alien Eau de Parfum Refillable 60mlThierry Mugler Alien Eau de Parfum ...Special Price £65.50 Regular Price £80.00
Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Eau De Toilette Spray:
- For Him
- Aquatic, noble and masculine
- Natural, fresh marine fragrance with fresh aromas of petit grain and citruses
Aquatic, noble and masculine, AQVA pour Homme Eau de Toilette evokes the power and beauty of the sea.
The bottle is a perfectly formed spherical flask. Aquatic blue and green merging together, capturing light, creating deep reflections.
What does Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Eau De Toilette smell like?
The fragrance is structured upon a new interpretation of Posidonia, an oxygen-exuding aquatic plant found in the seas depths. Its natural, fresh marine signature is both provocative and masculine. Aqva Pour Homme starts with fresh aromas of petit grain and citruses. The heart of the fragrance features Posidonia Oceanica seaweed. The base is extremely masculine due to mineral amber and woody notes.
Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Petitgrain, Orange, Mandarin Orange
- Heart Notes: Seaweed, Lavender, Cotton Flower
- Base Notes: Patchouli, Virginia Cedar, Woody Notes, Amber, Clary Sage
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.