Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Eau de Toilette 65ml
Why not try...
- Valentino Valentina Eau de Parfum 50mlValentino Valentina Eau de Parfum S ...Special Price £60.50 Regular Price £79.00
- Thierry Mugler Alien Eau de Parfum Refillable 60mlThierry Mugler Alien Eau de Parfum ...Special Price £65.50 Regular Price £80.00
- Jean Paul Gaultier Ultra Male Eau de Toilette Intense 125mlJean Paul Gaultier Ultra Male Eau d ...Special Price £59.00 Regular Price £76.00Out of stock
- Valentino Uomo Eau de Toilette 100mlValentino Uomo Eau de Toilette Spra ...Special Price £58.50 Regular Price £76.00
Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Eau de Toilette Spray:
- For Her
- A delicate floral fragrance for the refined and contemporary woman
- Inspired by the pureness of crystal
What does Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Eau de Toilette smell like?
A scent inspired by the pureness of crystal, Omnia Crystalline is a delicate floral fragrance for the refined and contemporary woman.
Omnia Crystalline opens with notes of lotus; a symbol of purity in Asia and juicy mandarin that with its sweet fresh droplets enriches graceful petals. The heart is bestowed with a blend of iris root (in a solid form - concrete) and vanilla heliotrope, wrapping us in a fine, powdery-sensual embrace. Heat and creamy shades come from sandalwood, benzoin from Siam and musk, which together create the base of the composition.
Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Eau de Toilette Fragrance Notes:
Top Notes: Bamboo, Nashi
Heart Notes: Lotus Blossom, Cassia, Tea
Base Notes: Guaiac Wood, Musk, Oakmoss
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.