Bvlgari Man in Black Eau de Parfum 60ml
Why not try...
- Carolina Herrera Good Girl Legere Eau de Parfum 50mlCarolina Herrera Good Girl Legere E ...Special Price £60.50 Regular Price £78.00
- Valentino Uomo Born in Roma Yellow Dream Eau de Toilette 100mlValentino Uomo Born in Roma Yellow ...Special Price £58.50 Regular Price £76.00
- Valentino Valentina Eau de Parfum 50mlValentino Valentina Eau de Parfum S ...Special Price £60.50 Regular Price £79.00
Bvlgari Man in Black Eau de Parfum Spray:
- For Him
- A composition of amber, leather, spices and woods
- It opens with accords of natural rum and luminous spices
Bvlgari celebrates its 130 year anniversary with this stand out masculine fragrance, Man in Black.
Man in Black is a bold and charismatic neo-oriental fragrance, inspired by the myth of the birth of Vulcan, the god of the earth, interpreted in a way that suits the modern man.
What does Bvlgari Man in Black Eau de Parfum smell like?
Bvlgari Man In Black is an intense composition of amber, leather, spices and woods. It opens with accords of natural rum and luminous spices. Tuberose, iris absolut and leather form the core of the perfume, placed on the base of benzoin, tonka bean and guaiac wood.
Bvlgari Man in Black Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Rum, Spice
- Heart Notes: Tuberose, Iris Absolute, Leather Accord
- Base Notes: Benzoin, Tonka Bean, Guaiac Wood
|Ingredients||Alcohol Denat (SD Alcohol 39-C), Aqua (Water), Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Limonene, Coumarin, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Eugenol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Geraniol, Benzyl Alcohol, Farnesol, BHT.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.