Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Eau de Parfum 60ml
Why not try...
- Coach Dreams Sunset Eau de Parfum 90mlCoach Dreams Sunset Eau de Parfum S ...Special Price £57.00 Regular Price £69.00
- Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Eau de Toilette 100mlIssey Miyake L'Eau D'Isse ...Special Price £61.00 Regular Price £80.00Out of stock
- Armani Code Pour Homme Eau de Parfum 60mlArmani Code Pour Homme Eau de Parfu ...Special Price £57.50 Regular Price £74.00
Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Eau de Parfum Spray:
- For her
- An essence of the sensual femininity,
- The top unites freshness of bergamot with warm and exciting pink pepper
212 Sexy is an essence of the sensual femininity, charming, impressive, and irresistible. Intriguing and mysterious like Manhattan nights; 212 Sexy maintains the modern and cosmopolitan touch that characterises the entire 212 line.
The mauve colored bottle with matte metallic cap symbolizes the harmony between passion and tenderness.
What does Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Eau de Parfum smell like?
The top unites freshness of bergamot with warm and exciting pink pepper. The heart reveals delicate gardenia and sharp geranium. The base is deep and balmy with a long and sensual trace of caramel, vanilla, sandalwood and mysterious musk.
- Top Notes: Citrus spicy. Tangerine, Bergamot and Red Pepper.
- Middle Notes: Floral tasty. Floral petals, Gardenia, Cotton Candy.
- Base Notes: Fresh, oriental, woody musk. Sandalwood, Musk, Vanilla.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.