Why not try...
- Paco Rabanne 1 Million Deodorant Spray 150mlPaco Rabanne 1 Million Deodorant Sp ...Special Price £23.00 Regular Price £26.50Out of stock
- Theodent Classic Spearmint Whitening Toothpaste 96gTheodent Classic Crystal Mint White ...Special Price £22.00 Regular Price £25.00
- Paco Rabanne 1 Million Deodorant Stick 75mlPaco Rabanne 1 Million Deodorant St ...Special Price £20.50 Regular Price £23.50Out of stock
- Clarins Relaxing Bath & Shower Concentrate 200mlClarins Relaxing Bath & Shower ...Special Price £22.00 Regular Price £24.00
- Cacharel Eden Eau De Parfum Spray 30mlTop Notes: Mandarin Orange, Peach, ...Special Price £21.00 Regular Price £38.00
- Clarins Tonic Bath & Shower Concentrate 200mlClarins Tonic Bath & Shower Con ...Special Price £22.00 Regular Price £24.00
Clarins Eau Ressourcante Fragranced Gentle Deodorant 100ml:
- Prevents and neutralises body odour
- Softens Perfumes
- All-day freshness and comfort
- Plant-infused complex
Clarins’ exclusive, plant-infused complex helps prevent and neutralise body odours without interfering with the natural perspiration process. Proven, long-lasting action ensures all-day freshness and comfort. The ideal companion to Eau Ressourçante fragrance and Eau Ressourçante Bath & Shower Milk.
How to use: Spray on underarms in the morning after your bath or shower or at any time of the day for a feeling of freshness. Suitable for all skin types.
The same aromatic essential oils with treatment benefits and non-fragrant plant extracts found in Eau Ressourçante.
|Ingredients||ALCOHOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, TRIETHYL CITRATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, AQUA/WATER/EAU, BISABOLOL, GERANIOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, COUMARIN, CITRAL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, LIMONENE, EUGENOL, GLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, ROBINIA PSEUDOACACIA FLOWER EXTRACT, SMILAX ARISTOLOCHIAEFOLIA ROOT EXTRACT, EUPHORIA LONGAN FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE [C0673F]|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I use this product because it never irritates my skin or is over perfumed.
- I have been using this deodorant for 20 years and itâ€™s the best. Regardless of what kind of exercise Iâ€™m doing I always know I smell fr
- this fragrance was given to me about 8 years ago from my mother and at the time, i didnt understand why the word DEODORANT was on it.. LOL i used it a
- The scent is subtle but very refreshing. It has a citrus masculine tone but I like it and prefer it to fruity floral fragrances.
- Yes a little bit expensive, but a little goes a long way! It is not strong or overwhelming but it's quality keeps working with even the smallest
- A light gentle fragrance, a little like baby powder. A good deodorant, although it smells like a perfume. I love all the products in this range but th
- Gorgeous deodrant. I have sensitive skin and most deodrants irritate me. This however is perfect and I also have the Eau Dynamisante one too
- I use the entire range in the summer. I have experienced some soreness though if you use it after hair removal - although I think I had some soreness
- This should be advertised as unisex. I am a man and have used it for years. Love it. Makes you feel comfortable, serene and clean.