Clarins Gentle Day Cream 50ml
Why not try...
- Clarins Multi-Active Revitalising Night Cream Normal to Dry Skin 50mlClarins exclusive new generation an ...£38.50
- Filorga Hydra-Hyal Intensive Hydrating Plumping Concentrate 30mlFilorga Hydra-Hyal Intensive Hydrat ...£40.00
- Filorga Time-Filler Eyes Absolute Eye Correction Cream 15mlFilorga Time-Filler Eyes Absolute E ...£40.00
- Clarins Plant Gold Nutri-Revitalising Oil-Emulsion 35mlClarins Plant Gold Nutri-Revitalisi ...£41.00
- Filorga Hydra-Filler Pro-Youth Boosting Moisturizer 50mlFilorga Hydra-Filler Pro-Youth Boos ...£40.00
Clarins Gentle Day Cream is a comforting anti-pollution sensitive skin cream that handles sensitive skin the good, natural way—with 90% pure plant extracts, it contains the best ingredients for skincare and sheer looks. Calms redness, irritations, burning and itching caused by external aggressors and internal stress. A rebalancing sensitive skin cream complex—including Brown Linseed and Christophine—moisturises, soothes and promotes an even skin tone. If your skin is easily irritated, apply over Skin Beauty Repair Concentrate in addition to the sensitive skin cream. Suitable for skin of all ages.
How to use: Apply this sensitive skin cream using light, sweeping movements every morning to thoroughly cleansed and dry face and neck. Compatible with makeup.
Vegetal complex based on Brown Linseed and Christophine: calms and soothes irritations.
Green Algae extract: repairs.
Echium seed oil: moisturises.
Vitamin B5 derivative: balances.
Clarins Anti-Pollution Complex: protects.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, GLYCERYL MYRISTATE, GLYCOL PALMITATE, DIMETHICONE, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, SORBITOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, BISABOLOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CORYLUS AVELLANA (HAZEL) SEED OIL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, PANTHENOL, ETHYLPARABEN, GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, ECHIUM LYCOPSIS FRUIT OIL, HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT, MANNITOL, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, SECHIUM EDULE FRUIT EXTRACT, SUCROSE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, FAEX EXTRACT/YEAST EXTRACT/EXTRAIT DE LEVURE, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, TILIA CORDATA WOOD EXTRACT, AESCULUS HIPPOCASTANUM (HORSE CHESTNUT) SEED EXTRACT, CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, BIOTIN, [V1379M]|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Excellent cream if you have sensitive skin.
- Have been using this cream for a long time and my skin is always very happy with it.
- I am a regular user of Clarins Day Cream and very pleased with this purchase particularly with the attractive price.
- I have tried many types of face cream- but always come back to this. I have very sensitive skin on my face, it flares up and becomes red and sore. Thi
- This is a beautiful cream and leaves skin very soft
- I love this product and have used it for years. However, I never know how much is left in the jar when it stops pumping out the cream. It is quite exp
- I was recommend this by my beautician and what a life saver it is. I started to react to anything and everything I used that started to make me red an
- I was able to come off hydrocortisone cream that I had been using on my face for over 30 years. Excellent product even for me I’ve had face eczema a