Clarins Men Exfoliating Cleanser 125ml
Clarins Men Exfoliating Cleanser is a purifying men's cream, great to use before your normal shaving routine as it helps to soften the hairs!
Why not try...
- Avene Triacneal Expert Emulsion 30mlAvene TriAcnéal EXPERT is an eveni ...£23.00
- Vichy Neovadiol Rose Platinum Eye Cream 15ml✓ Designed to combat the signs of ...Special Price £22.95 Regular Price £27.00
- Vichy Neovadiol Anti-Ageing Lip & Eye Contours 15mlGives back substance and holds to t ...Special Price £22.95 Regular Price £27.00
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Day Cream 50mlAnti-wrinkle day cream for normal t ...Special Price £22.40 Regular Price £28.00
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Day Cream SPF30 All Skin Types 50mlEucerin Hyaluron-Filler Day Cream S ...Special Price £22.40 Regular Price £28.00
The Clarins Men Exfoliating Cleanser is a soap-free cleansing gel helps reduce the drying effects hard water can have on the skin. Refreshing and stimulating, it helps eliminate impurities and traces of pollution that can make the skin look dull.
How to use: Apply to damp skin, avoiding the eye area. Work into a lather and gently massage over skin then rinse well. Can be used every day to facilitate shaving. Focus on the middle of the face.
Soapwort root extract and gentle cleansing base: remove impurities without drying out the skin or making it feel tight.
Zinc gluconate: limits excess oil and purifies skin.
Salicylic acid microspheres and natural lava powder: exfoliate the skin, deep clean pores, remove impurities, smooth the skin.
Bison grass extract: boosts skin tone.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, POTASSIUM STEARATE, POTASSIUM MYRISTATE, DIMETHICONE, POTASSIUM LAURATE, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, BAMBUSA ARUNDINACEA STEM EXTRACT, TIPA-LAURETH SULFATE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, GLYCERYL BEHENATE, OZOKERITE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PUMICE, CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MANNITOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CELLULOSE.LIMONENE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, HIEROCHLOE ODORATA EXTRACT, ZINC GLUCONATE, LINALOOL, SAPONARIA OFFICINALIS ROOT EXTRACT, CI 77007/ULTRAMARINES, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, SODIUM SALICYLATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, BENZYL BENZOATE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, TRIETHYL CITRATE, HYDROXYPROPYL METHYLCELLULOSE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, BHT, [C2331A1]|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Excellent, tried many others, but none as effective as this product.
- Been using the exfoliating cleanser now since it's initial launch, and still find it it to be the best product on the market even used on a daily
- I have used the face wash for sometime and it second to none however the design means that near the end of the bottle it is difficult to extract quite
- I gifted this to my husband and he loved it, left his skin smooth, a bit expensive though
- Love this product which makes my face and skin feel fabulously clean after use.
- I bought this on a whim to try and help my skin, it has worked wonders on a recent trip to the hospital a Russian man thought I was wearing makeup I l
- Bought for my husband who uses this 3 times a week. Soap free and non drying he likes the texture on application and firming feeling it leaves. Long l