Clarins UV Plus Anti-Pollution Day Screen Multi-Protection SPF50 30ml
Why not try...
- Clarins Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil Dehydrated Skin 30mlThe Clarins Blue Orchid Face Treatm ...£30.50Out of stock
- Lancome Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Moisturising Eye Care 15mlReduces signs of fatigueDe-puffed e ...£33.00
- Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Silky Cream Normal/Dry Skin 50mlReactivates the skin’s self-hydra ...£32.00
Must-have multi-protection for city living: effective and ultra-light on the skin, the Clarins UV PLUS ANTI-POLLUTION SPF 50 sunscreen protects from the damaging effects of UV rays, free radicals and pollution to keep the skin looking young, radiant and even in tone. Its formula is rich in plant extracts and features an incredibly transparent and fine texture. The best ally for perfect protection in the city.*
* Satisfaction test – 94 women – 4 weeks
How to use: Can be used with all skincare products, apply UV PLUS ANTI-POLLUTION SPF 50 after your daily skincare and before make-up .
Organic Alpine sanicle extract exclusive to Clarins: strengthens the skin's anti-oxidant system supplying a first line of defence at the surface.
Cantaloupe melon extract: rich in anti-oxidants, it protects the cells from oxidative stress due to UV rays and pollution.
Organic blackcurrant extract: helps to prevent the appearance of redness and tightness caused by pollution and UV rays.
Hyaluronic acid: protects the skin against dehydration linked to depletion of the hydrolipidic film.
Clarins anti-pollution complex: helps protect the skin from the damaging effects of pollution.
|Ingredients||ACTIVE INGREDIENTS : HOMOSALATE : 4% - OCTOCRYLENE : 4% - OXYBENZONE : 1.5% - TITANIUM DIOXIDE:10.9% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: AQUA/WATER/EAU.DIMETHICONE, ALCOHOL, POLYGLYCERYL-3 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE.STEARIC ACID, NYLON-12.PEG-12 DIMETHICONE.SODIUM, CHLORIDE.PHENOXYETHANOL.PARFUM/FRAGRANCE.PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE.GLYCERIN.ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN.TOCOPHERYL ACETATE.DISODIUM EDTA.SANICULA EUROPAEA EXTRACT.BUTYLENE GLYCOL.SODIUM HYALURONATE.HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM MALTODEXTRIN CROSSPOLYMER.THERMUS THERMOPHILLUS FERMENT.LAPSANA COMMUNIS FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT.RIBES NIGRUM (BLACK CURRANT) BUD EXTRACT.POTASSIUM SORBATE.CITRIC ACID.CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT.CUCUMIS MELO (MELON) FRUIT EXTRACT.SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, [S2705A]|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Good product, leave my skin feeling soft. Package arrived really quickly and packed well
- I was a bit disappointed that this goes over moisturiser as opposed to being a moisturiser with spf but it's very light and otherwise nice to use
- I very like
- I very like
- I use this product 365 days/Year. I swear by it. It stops sun damage to my face and neck all year round wherever I am.
- This sunscreen is what I should have been using for many years, such that I now have sunspots all over my face from years in the Australian sun. It is
- I love this sunscreen. Most sunscreens irritate my eyes and make them water. This sunscreen is brilliant, my face has never burnt and you can apply th
- This is such a lightweight almost watery lotion, it absorbs quickly and its silky texture means a little goes a long way. Make sure you moisturise and
- This Clarins product is a good high factor SPF 50 for UVA & UVB. Having mature skin I find it goes on well after moisturiser and under foundation.
- Lovely texture and perfect base under foundation/tinted moisturiser and reassuring its level of protection. Don’t be fooled by how small the bottle
- I've recently been recommended this as I started to have sensitive skin, I'm outdoors a lot and was constantly having a red flushed face, th