Dolce & Gabbana The Only One 2 Eau de Parfum 100ml
Why not try...
- Carolina Herrera Very Good Girl Eau de Parfum 80mlVery Good Girl takes you on a surpr ...£85.00
- Valentino Voce Viva Eau de Parfum 100mlTop Notes: Italian Bergamot, Mandar ...£87.50
- Armani Si Fiori Eau de Parfum 100mlTop Notes: Green Mandarin, Blackcur ...£80.00
- Yves Saint Laurent Libre Eau de Parfum Intense 90mlTop notes: tangerine, bergamot, lav ...£84.00
- Paco Rabanne 1 Million Parfum 200mlNotes: Tuberose, Monoi Oil, Labdanu ...£84.00
- Jean Paul Gaultier La Belle Eau de Parfum Intense 100mlLa Belle Le Parfum Eau de Parfum In ...Special Price £83.00 Regular Price £102.00
The Only One 2 by Dolce & Gabbana has a captivating signature of coffee and violet is reinterpreted to evoke a powdery red rose, as a symbol of love and seduction.
Top notes of red berries are blended with a heart of rose essence, lending a warm and sensuous aura to the scent. Smooth, sweet notes of tonka bean in the base amplify its addictive quality.
An elegant encounter of floriental excitement. The Only One 2 by Dolce & Gabbana presents itself as a bold sequel to the iconic The Only One fragrance. A diva at the centre of attention, a charismatic and enchanting fragrance to pair with a bold, confident woman.
Calling an opening of tart fruits, the top accord features blackberries, red berries, freesia and pear. A captivating rose and coffee fusion lines the heart alongside violet. A finisher of tonka bean, patchouli, ambergris and amberwood adds the final touch.
Top notes: Blackberry accord, Freesia accord, Pear accord
Heart notes:Violet accord, Coffee, Rose
Base notes:Tonka bean, Patchouli, Ambery woods accord
|Ingredients||Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Coumarin, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Geraniol, Citral, Eugenol, Cinnamal, BHT.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.