HealthAid Aloe Vera Lotion 250ml
HealthAid Aloe Vera Lotion 250ml:
- Contains Aloe Vera, which is a renowned plant with powerful healing properties
- Aloe vera is excellent for burns, dry and damaged skin
- HealthAid has formulated this lotion using 100% natural high quality Aloe Vera, which is readily absorbed, non-greasy and helps to soothe, moisturise and restore your skin’s natural healthy glow
- Excellent for burns as a soothing, coolant. Also useful for dry and damaged skin.
What is HealthAid Aloe Vera Hand And Body Lotion?
Aloe Vera Hand And Body Lotion contains Aloe Vera, which is a renowned plant with powerful healing properties. Aloe vera is excellent for burns, dry and damaged skin. HealthAid has formulated this lotion using 100% natural high quality Aloe Vera, which is readily absorbed, non-greasy and helps to soothe, moisturise and restore your skin’s natural healthy glow. Excellent for burns as a soothing, coolant. Also useful for dry and damaged skin.
- Moisturising and soothing
- Cooling effects
- Skin repair and regeneration
- Lightweight and non-greasy
Who should use it?
- People who have very dry skin
- Those who experience itchy skin caused by skin allergies and irritation
- People with skin burns
- Those who experience psoriasis
- People with sunburns
- Those with skin conditions such as eczema
How to use:
Apply sparingly to the appropriate area and gently massage until fully absorbed; suitable for the face, hands and body; ideal for burns and damaged skin.
|Ingredients||Aqua (water), Prunus dulcis (sweet almond oil), Stearic Acid (emulsifier from palm), Cetyl Alcohol (emulsifier from palm oil), Sodium Hydroxide (pH regulator), Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera), Lavandula angustifolia (lavender oil), Pogostemon cablin (patchouli oil), Phenoxyethanol (antimicrobial preservative), Ethylhexylglycerin (natural preservative), Citric Acid (pH regulator), Linalool*, Geraniol*, Limonene*.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- The lotion is a lot thicker than we anticipated plus it was very slow on the delivery time
- The lotion is a lot thicker than we anticipated