HealthAid Alpha Lipoic Acid 250mg Vegicaps 60
HealthAid Alpha Lipoic Acid 250mg Vegicaps 60:
- Maintains healthy balanced blood sugar levels
- Balances cholesterol
- Antioxidant properties
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
What are HealthAid Alpha Lipoic Acid Vegicaps?
Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) Capsules are a powerful antioxidant that is used throughout the body to attack and neutralise potentially damaging free radicals, these are toxin-like molecules that cause oxidative damage to cells.
Antioxidants maintain the longevity and health of cells that help keep people looking younger and feeling energetic.
Scientists have discovered that teamwork between Alpha Lipoic Acid and Acetyl L Carnitine can increase energy in muscle cells and allow you to lead a more active lifestyle. It is also useful for brain function and memory and may help beat the signs of ageing.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Alpha Lipoic Acid Vegicaps:
- Antioxidant Protection: Alpha lipoic acid is a potent antioxidant that helps neutralize harmful free radicals, reducing oxidative stress and supporting cellular health.
- Metabolic Support: ALA may play a role in energy metabolism by assisting in the conversion of glucose into energy, supporting overall vitality.
- Blood Sugar Regulation: Some studies suggest that ALA may help maintain healthy blood sugar levels by enhancing insulin sensitivity.
- Nerve Health: ALA has been studied for its potential to support nerve health and alleviate symptoms associated with conditions like neuropathy.
- Skin Health: ALA's antioxidant properties may contribute to promoting healthy skin by reducing oxidative damage and supporting collagen production.
- Brain Health: ALA may support cognitive function and brain health by protecting neurons from oxidative stress and potentially improving memory and cognitive performance.
- Eye Health: ALA's antioxidant effects might be beneficial for maintaining eye health and protecting against age-related vision issues.
- Liver Health: Some research suggests that ALA may support liver function and detoxification.
Who should take HealthAid Alpha Lipoic Acid Vegicaps?
- Diabetics to help reduce blood sugar levels and to balance sugar levels in non-diabetics.
- Slow down the signs of ageing
- Help balance cholesterol levels
- The elderly to help cognitive function
How to use:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one capsule daily can be increased to two if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Alpha Lipoic Acid, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Vegetarian Capsule, Anti-Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Sugar, Salt, Gluten, Soy, Dairy|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...