HealthAid Aquaflow tablets 60
HealthAid Aquaflow Tablets 60:
- Supports the nervous system
- Regulates blood pressure
- balances water levels
- Helps with detoxification and urine excretion
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
What are HealthAid Aquaflow Tablets?
Aquaflow is an original herbal combination of high purity herbs to help maintain water balance and a healthy urinary tract. It contains carefully selected plants and herbal extracts that have natural detoxifying and antiseptic properties.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Aquaflow Tablets:
- Potassium contributes to normal nervous system and muscle function, as well as the maintenance of normal blood pressure. It may help the body maintaining normal water balance by decreasing sodium levels, increasing urine production, and supporting heart function thus helping avoid the undesirable accumulation of excess fluids.
- Vitamin B6 is responsible for controlling a number of water balance aspects in the body including regulation of hormonal activity.
- Citrus Bioflavonoids benefit small blood vessels and may help reduce their permeability (one of the causes of water retention).
- Natural herbs may help by stimulating detoxification and urine excretion.
Who should take HealthAid Aquaflow Tablets?
- People who feel they carry a build-up of water
- People who want to nourish their urinary tract
- People who are sensitive to urinary tract infections
- People who wish to cleanse and detoxify
How to use:
Adults and children over 16 years of age, two tablets daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Bulking Agent (microcrystalline cellulose), Potassium Chloride, Juniper Berry Extract (juniperus communis), Parsley Leaf Extract (petroselinum crispum), Citrus Bioflavonoids, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl), Anti-caking Agent (veg. magnesium stearate, veg. stearic acid), Cranberry Extract (vaccinium macrocarpon), Glazing Agent [polyvinylpyrollidone (PVP)].
|This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.
|Sugar, Salt, Gluten, Soy, Dairy
|15-35, 36-49, Over 50
|Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.