Why not try...
- Nature's Answer Black Walnut & Wormwood 30mlNature's Answer Black Walnut a ...Special Price £11.89 Regular Price £13.99
- Lamberts Multi-Max Tablets 60Lamberts Multi-Max Tablets are: ...Special Price £11.99 Regular Price £14.95
- Lamberts Vitamin K2 90ug Capsules 60Lamberts Vitamin K2 90ug Capsules: ...Special Price £11.99 Regular Price £14.95
- Nature's Aid Glucosamine, MSM & Chondroitin Liquid 500mlNature's Aid Glucosamine, MSM ...Special Price £11.96 Regular Price £15.95
- Lamberts Multi-Guard for Kids Tablets 100Lamberts Multi-Guard for Kids Table ...Special Price £11.49 Regular Price £14.25
- Nature's Plus Source of Life Garden Organic Vitamin K2 120mcg VCaps 60Nature's Plus Source of Life G ...Special Price £12.28 Regular Price £14.45
All HealthAid herbs are formulated using the best quality extracts and powders; derived from wild crafted or organically grown herbs meticulously processed to maintain purity and high potency.
Healthaid Artichoke leaf is rich in Cynarin, the natural ingredient in Artichoke known for its benefits on the liver and the digestive system.
Recommended Daily Intake of Artichoke Tablet: Adults and children over 16 years of age, one to two tablets daily with food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent (microcrystalline cellulose, di-calcium phosphate), Artichoke Standardised Leaf Extract (Cynara scolymus), Artichoke Leaf Powder, Anti-caking Agent (veg. magnesium stearate, silica), Stabiliser (cross-linked sodium carboxy methyl cellulose), Glazing Agent [hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC), glycerine], Binding Agent (acacia gum), Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum), Ascorbic Acid (HPMC), Beta Carotene Prep (alginate, soy protein), Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus officinalis).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.