HealthAid Bromelain 500mg Vegicaps 30
HealthAid Bromelain 500mg Vegicaps:
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Enhances the immune system
- Offers digestive support
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
What are HealthAid Bromelain 500mg Vegicaps?
HealthAid Bromelain Capsules contain Bromelain which is one of a group of proteolytic enzymes, derived from the exotic pineapple fruit. Bromelain is particularly useful for reducing muscle and tissue inflammation and a powerful digestive aid. This enzyme is effective throughout the digestive system not only in the acid present in the stomach but also in the alkaline environment of the intestine. The activity of Bromelain is measured in GDUs (Gelatin Digesting Units); it is a measure of proteolytic (protein digesting) activity. HealthAid Bromelain powder contains 1200 GDU's per capsule: one GDU is the amount of enzyme that will liberate after 20 minutes of digestion. HealthAid provides Bromelain Capsules that are of high quality with a sufficient amount of enzyme for good health and well being.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Bromelain 500mg Vegicaps:
- It may serve as an effective digestive aid
- It is believed to aid the absorption and utilization of antibiotics
- It may aid in the absorption of Glucosamine
- It is believed to be a natural blood thinner
- It may have powerful anti-inflammatory properties
- It is believed to be a mucus-thinning agent
- It may serve as an effective Immune system enhancer
- It is believed to aid skin healing (similar to the action of zinc)
Who should take HealthAid Bromelain 500mg Vegicaps?
- Those in need of digestive support
- People looking for natural anti-inflammatories
- Individuals needing help with muscle recovery
- People concerned with joint relief
- People concerned with sinus relief
How to use:
Adults and children over 12 years of age: one capsule daily with food. Can be increased to two capsules daily if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Bromelain powder, Vegetarian capsule shell [Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose(HPMC)], Silica, Veg. Magnesium stearate.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Sugar, Salt, Gluten, Soy, Dairy|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.