Why not try...
- HealthAid Magnesium Bisglycinate 375mg Tablets 60✓ Suitable for Vegans ✓ C ...Special Price £10.39 Regular Price £12.99
- A.Vogel Passiflora Complex 50mlPassiflora Complex is a herbal tinc ...Special Price £9.59 Regular Price £11.99
- Solgar Vitamin D3 25ug (1000iu) Tablets 180Solgar Vitamin D3 25ug (1000iu) Tab ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £14.99
- Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Boulardii 300mg Capsules 30Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae B ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £13.25
- HealthAid MagCitra Tablets 60HealthAid MagCitra: ✓ One of the ...Special Price £10.39 Regular Price £12.99
- HealthAid Osteoflex Cream 100mlThe optimum formulation for healthy ...Special Price £9.59 Regular Price £11.99
HealthAid Bromelain Capsules contain Bromelain which is one of a group of proteolytic enzymes, derived from the exotic pineapple fruit. Bromelain is particularly useful for reducing muscle and tissue inflammation and a powerful digestive aid. This enzyme is effective throughout the digestive system not only in the acid present in the stomach but also in the alkaline environment of the intestine. The activity of Bromelain is measured in GDUs (Gelatin Digesting Units); it is a measure of proteolytic (protein digesting) activity. HealthAid Bromelain powder contains 1200 GDU's per capsule: one GDU is the amount of enzyme that will liberate after 20 minutes of digestion. HealthAid provides Bromelain Capsules that are of high quality with a sufficient amount of enzyme for good health and well being.
What Are Bromelain Capsules For?
It may serve as an effective digestive aid
It is believed to aid the absorption and utilization of antibiotics
It may aid in the absorption of Glucosamine
It is believed to be a natural blood thinner
It may have powerful anti-inflammatory properties
It is believed to be a mucus-thinning agent
It may serve as an effective Immune system enhancer
It is believed to aid skin healing (similar to the action of zinc)
|Ingredients||Bromelain powder, Vegetarian capsule shell [Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose(HPMC)], Silica, Veg. Magnesium stearate.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.