HealthAid Calcium 600mg Chewable Tablets 60
Why not try...
- Together Health Womens Multivitamin & Mineral Caps 30Together Health Womens Multivitamin ...Special Price £7.99 Regular Price £9.99
HealthAid Calcium 600mg Chewable Tablets 60:
- Supports teeth and bone health
- Regulates hormone levels
- Benficial for pregnant women
- Suitable for vegetarians
What are HealthAid Calcium 600mg Chewable Tablets?
Calcium 600mg Tablets contain Calcium which is one of the most important minerals in the body. Calcium contributes to the maintanance of strong bones and healthy teeth. It also contributes to normal function of digestive enzymes and normal energy yielding metabolism. It plays an important role in the maintanance of normal nervous system function, heartbeat, muscle and other vital organs. Calcium 600mg Tablets from HealthAid are specially formulated with added vitamin D for optimum absorption. They also contain Inulin, a Fructose Oligosaccharide (FOS) which is beneficial for the maintanance of optimum gut health, offers a great taste and is tooth friendly.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Calcium 600mg Chewable Tablets:
- Support the structure and the health of bone and teeth
- Maintain muscle contraction, blood vessel contraction and expansion
- Assist in secretion of hormones and enzymes, and transmitting messages through the nervous system
- Assist in most vital body processes and support their function
- Beneficial during pregnancy and breast feeding as calcium requirement is higher
Who should take HealthAid Calcium 600mg Chewable Tablets?
- Children and Adolescents
- Postmenopausal Women
- Elderly Individuals
- Individuals with Lactose Intolerance
- Pregnant and Breastfeeding Women
- People with Limited Sun Exposure
- Those with Bone Health Concerns
- Athletes and Active Individuals
How to use:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily, can be increased to two tablets daily if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. All and any changes to your diet and supplement regime should first be cleared with your personal medical professional. This description should not be taken as medical advice, a doctor should be consulted for any medical issues.
|Ingredients||Calcium Carbonate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Inulin (Fructose oligosaccharide - FOS), Lemon Flavour, Stearic Acid*, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate*, Sucralose powder, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol). *From Vegetable Source|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Salt, Gluten, Soy, Dairy|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Brilliant service
- Very well packaged and arrived really quickly. Always use these tablets as they're really good.