HealthAid Children's MultiVitamin Chewable Tablets 30
HealthAid Children's Multivitamin Chewable Tablets 30:
- Helps support children's growth and development
- Easy for children to take
- Beneficial for4 children who have just come off medication
- Suitable for vegetarians
What are HealthAid Children's Multivitamin Chewable Tablets?
Children are always exposed to bacteria and viruses, if at school or just out playing with friends, therefore it is important that they are protected, whether it is their immune system or for general growth and development. HealthAid Children’s Multivitamins is a great tasting, chewable tutti frutti flavour. HealthAid have created the ideal supplement to ensure that your children are getting the nutrients they need to stay healthy. Also, perfect for those who have difficulty swallowing or simply prefer a chewable supplement.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Children's Multivitamin Chewable Tablets:
- Vitamin A – Contributes to normal iron metabolism and the maintenance of normal skin, vision and function of the immune system
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) – Contributes to normal function of the heart and nervous system. It also contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and psychological function
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) – Contributes to maintenance of normal red blood cells and normal mucous membranes
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) – Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C – Contributes to normal function of the immune system and normal collagen formation essential for normal function of bones, teeth, gums and skin
- Vitamin E – Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Calcium – Contributes to normal neurotransmission, muscle function and normal function of digestive enzymes
- Iron – Contributes to normal cognitive function and formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- Magnesium – Contributes to normal function of the immune system and electrolyte balance
- Zinc – Contributes to normal DNA synthesis and cognitive function
- Iodine – Contributes to normal thyroid function
Who should take HealthAid Children's Multivitamin Chewable Tablets?
- Children who do not obtain sufficient nutrients from their diet due to poor eating habits
- Children lacking in energy
- Children who have difficulty with swallowing tablets
- Athletic children or those who do regular sporting actives at school
- Children on medication or those recovering from illness
- Children who generally lack mental stimulation, focus and concentration
How to use:
Children over 2 years of age: chew one tablet daily with food. Over 6 years can be increased to two tablets daily with food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Sweetener (sucrose, xylitol, sucralose powder), Inulin (Fructose Oligosaccharides - FOS), Magnesium Hydroxide, Ferrous Fumarate**,Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Flavour Enchancer (tutti frutti flavour, citric acid), Nicotinamide, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Anti-caking Agent (veg. stearic acid, silicon dioxide, veg. magnesium stearate), Vitamin E Natural (d-alpha tocopherol), Natural Colour (beetroot powder), Thiamin Mononitrate, Zinc Oxide, Pyridoxine HCl, Calcium-D-Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3, Inositol, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Para Amino Benzoic Acid (PABA), Potassium Chloride, Folic Acid, Chromium Picolinate, Sodium Molybdate, Vitamin K1, Potassium Iodide, D-Biotin, Sodium Selenite, Choline Bitartrate, Vitamin B12|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Salt, Gluten, Soy, Dairy|
|Age Range||Under 15|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.