Why not try...
- Solgar Gentle Iron 20mg Vegicaps 90Solgar Gentle Iron 20mg Capsules: ...Special Price £8.49 Regular Price £12.50
- Lindens Vitamin D3 & K2 Tablets 90Lindens Vitamin D3 & K2 Tablets ...£8.99
- Solgar Inositol 500mg Vegicaps 50Solgar Inositol 500mg Vegetable Cap ...Special Price £8.49 Regular Price £11.75
- Nature's Aid Celery Seed Complex Tablets 60Nature's Aid Celery Seed Compl ...Special Price £8.96 Regular Price £11.95
- Solgar Chelated Magnesium Tablets 100Solgar Chelated Magnesium Tablets: ...Special Price £9.49 Regular Price £13.75
- Solgar Niacin 500mg Vegicaps 100Solgar Niacin 500mg Vegetable Capsu ...Special Price £8.99 Regular Price £12.99
Colonease Capsules are for the colon which is one of the most important parts of the body’s systems. It needs to function properly on a daily basis so that you feel clean and healthy. Occasionally this system declines and the whole body becomes disturbed. This may make you feel sluggish and bloated. In time the stomach usually harmonises itself, but sometimes as we get older the ability to recover quickly starts to diminish and help is required to maintain the harmony of the colon system. Colonease is ideally formulated to help support colon health and sustain harmony. Combats sluggish, bloated symptoms to make you feel cleaner and healthier.
HealthAid Colonease Capsules may be of benefit to:
People who eat lots of fried and fatty foods
Those who suffer from indigestion
Those suffering from bad breath
When Should HealthAid Colonease Capsules Be Taken?
Colonease Capsules can be taken to contribute to the maintanance of a healthy colon and normal digestion.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent [soybean oil, yellow beeswax, silica (aerosil 300)], Capsule Shell [gelling agent (gelatine), humectant (glycerol, purified water), natural colours (titanium dioxide, black iron oxide, sodium copper chlorophyllin)], Aloe Vera Gel Extract, Emulsifier [soya lecithin (unbleached)], Peppermint Oil, Parsley Seed Oil, Clary Sage Oil.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I take one of these most days to help reduce discomfort from wind: I have IBS and take prescribed meds, but sometimes my diet upsets my gut Brilliant