Why not try...
- PharmaNord Bio-Carotene capsules 150PharmaNord Bio-Carotene is co ...Special Price £8.46 Regular Price £9.95
- HealthAid Interfresh Fresh Breath Capsules 60HealthAid InterFresh Capsules: W ...Special Price £7.99 Regular Price £9.99
- Lamberts Milk Thistle 3000mg Tablets 60Lamberts Milk Thistle 3000mg Tablet ...Special Price £7.99 Regular Price £9.95
- Solgar Choline/Inositol 250/250mg Vegicaps 50Solgar Choline/Inositol 250/250mg C ...Special Price £8.05 Regular Price £11.50Out of stock
- Solgar Hawthorne Berry 520mg Vegicaps 100Solgar Hawthorne Berry 520mg Vegeta ...Special Price £8.99 Regular Price £13.95Out of stock
- Pharmanord Bio-Vitamin D3 5000iu 125mcg caps 30Pharmanord Bio-Vitamin 5000iu -125m ...Special Price £8.71 Regular Price £10.25
Marine Fish Oil 1000mg by HealthAid is cold extracted from fish found in the unpolluted South Pacific Ocean. The extracted Fish Oil is purified so that it is rich in Omega 3 Fatty Acids, EPA and DHA. The Omega 3 Acids are important to daily diet as they contribute to the maintanance of a healthy heart and blood circulation. This concentrated Fish Oil is hermetically sealed in a soft gelatine capsule to maintain purity, freshness and strength.
Marine Fish Oils 1000mg may be of benefit to:
Those who eat a typical western diets, which are likely to be consuming less-than-optimal amounts of EPA and DHA.
Those who have diets limited in mackerel, salmon, herring, sardines, sable fish (black cod), anchovies, albacore tuna, and wild game. (Alternative vegetarian source of EPA/DHA is obtained from Flaxseed Oil).
Those who wish to maintain healthy supple joints, high blood pressure patient’s, and people who want to improve the functioning of the heart. Crohn’s disease sufferers can benefit from taking Cod Liver Oil.
Those suffering from depression as it is linked with low levels of EPA and DHA, therefore may be of benefit to manic depressors. Omega acids can also be useful in helping to reduce hyperactivity in children.
When should I take Marine Fish Oils 1000mg Capsule?
Marine Fish Oils 1000mg Capsules can be taken on a daily basis to help heart health, inflammation, digestive disturbances, mental health and skin conditions as well as for general health and well being.
|Ingredients||Triglyceride Fish Oil, Capsule Shell [gelling agent (gelatine), humectant (glycerine, purified water)], Vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopherol).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.