HealthAid Marine Fish Oil 1000mg Capsules 30
HealthAid Marine Fish Oil 1000mg Capsules 30:
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Supports neural development
- Helps with mental clarity and mental health
What are HealthAid Marine Fish Oil 1000mg Capsules?
Marine Fish Oil 1000mg by HealthAid is cold extracted from fish found in the unpolluted South Pacific Ocean. The extracted Fish Oil is purified so that it is rich in Omega 3 Fatty Acids, EPA and DHA. The Omega 3 Acids are important to daily diet as they contribute to the maintanance of a healthy heart and blood circulation. This concentrated Fish Oil is hermetically sealed in a soft gelatine capsule to maintain purity, freshness and strength.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Marine Fish Oil 1000mg Capsules:
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Supports neural development and healthy brain function
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Natural triglyceride form
- Free from all impurities
Who should take HealthAid Marine Fish Oil 1000mg Capsules?
- Those who eat a typical western diets, which are likely to be consuming less-than-optimal amounts of EPA and DHA
- Those who have diets limited in mackerel, salmon, herring, sardines, sable fish (black cod), anchovies, albacore tuna, and wild game. (Alternative vegetarian source of EPA/DHA is obtained from Flaxseed Oil)
- Those who wish to maintain healthy supple joints, high blood pressure patient’s, and people who want to improve the functioning of the heart. Crohn’s disease sufferers can benefit from taking Cod Liver Oil
- Those suffering from depression as it is linked with low levels of EPA and DHA, therefore may be of benefit to manic depressors. Omega acids can also be useful in helping to reduce hyperactivity in children
How to use:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one capsule daily. Adults can increase up to two capsules daily if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Triglyceride Fish Oil, Capsule Shell [gelling agent (gelatine), humectant (glycerine, purified water)], Vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopherol).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Sugar, Salt, Gluten, Dairy|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.