Why not try...
- Lamberts Cranberry Complex 100gLamberts Cranberry Complex Powder: ...Special Price £10.99 Regular Price £13.95
- A.Vogel Molkosan 500mlMolkosan is one of Alfred Vogel’s ...Special Price £10.79 Regular Price £13.49
- Floradix Protecor Liquid Formula 250mlProtecor is suitable for people wan ...Special Price £10.19 Regular Price £11.99
- Lamberts Acidophilus Extra 4 Capsules 60Lamberts Acidophilus Extra 4 Capsul ...Special Price £11.49 Regular Price £14.25
- Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Boulardii 300mg Capsules 30Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae B ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £13.25
- Solgar Vitamin D3 25ug (1000iu) Tablets 180Solgar Vitamin D3 25ug (1000iu) Tab ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £14.99
Omega 3 750mg Capsules are specially formulated using Norwegian salmon fish oil to give a highly concentrated source of Omega-3 Polyunsaturates, EPA and DHA in their free form for improved digestibility, assimilation and efficacy. A valuable supplement to contribute to the maintanance of circulation and cholesterol control as well as improve general wellbeing (heart, skin, joints) and brain function.
Omega 3 750mg Capsules may be of benefit to:
Those who need to support the cardiovascular, reproductive and nervous systems
Those who need to support immune function
Those who wish to delay or avoid age-related illnesses
Those who wish to improve the quality of their skin
Children to aid neural development, healthy brain function and an active lifestyle
When should I take Omega 3 750mg Capsules?
Omega 3 capsules can be taken daily with confidence as part of an optimal diet, for general health and wellbeing by everyone. However you may need additional support to help balance the body in times of increased stress, weight loss, mental disturbances as well as general cardiovascular, immune and reproductive support.
Recommended Daily Intake of Omega 3 750mg Capsules :
Children over 6 years one capsule daily; Adults and children over 12 years, one to three capsules daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Concentrated Fish Oil, Capsule Shell [gelling agent (gelatine), humectant (glycerol, purified water), emulsifier (pectin), firming agent(calcium chloride)], Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.