HealthAid Omega 3 750mg Capsules 30
Why not try...
- Nature's Aid Glucosamine, MSM & Chondroitin Liquid 500mlNature's Aid Glucosamine, MSM ...Special Price £11.96 Regular Price £15.95
- Terranova Zinc 15mg Complex Vegicaps 10015mg Zinc complex enhanced with hig ...Special Price £11.87 Regular Price £14.84
HealthAid Omegazon Capsules 30:
- Supports healthy blood pressure levels
- Antioxidant properties
- Beneficial for cardiovascular system, neural development and healthy brain function
What are HealthAid Omega 3 750mg Capsules?
Omega 3 750mg Capsules are specially formulated using Norwegian salmon fish oil to give a highly concentrated source of Omega-3 Polyunsaturates, EPA and DHA in their free form for improved digestibility, assimilation and efficacy. A valuable supplement to contribute to the maintanance of circulation and cholesterol control as well as improve general wellbeing (heart, skin, joints) and brain function.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Omega 3 750mg Capsules:
- Aids normal blood pressure and triglyceride levels
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Supports neural development and healthy brain function
- Beneficial for those who want to support their vision
- Molecularly distilled to maintain the highest purity and anti-reflux formula so no bad aftertaste
Who should take HealthAid Omega 3 750mg Capsules?
- Those who need to support the cardiovascular, reproductive and nervous systems
- Those who need to support immune function
- Those who wish to delay or avoid age-related illnesses
- Those who wish to improve the quality of their skin
- Children to aid neural development, healthy brain function and an active lifestyle
How to use:
Children over 6 years one capsule daily; Adults and children over 12 years, one to three capsules daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Concentrated Fish Oil, Capsule Shell [gelling agent (gelatine), humectant (glycerol, purified water), emulsifier (pectin), firming agent(calcium chloride)], Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Gluten, Dairy|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.