Why not try...
- Solgar Vitamin D3 1000iu Chewable Tabs 100Solgar Vitamin D3 1000iu Chewable T ...Special Price £7.99 Regular Price £11.50
- Lamberts Rhodiola Rosea 500mg Tablets 60Lamberts Rhodiola Rosea 500mg Table ...Special Price £8.49 Regular Price £10.95
- Lamberts Milk Thistle 3000mg Tablets 60Lamberts Milk Thistle 3000mg Tablet ...Special Price £7.99 Regular Price £9.95
- Fushi Wellbeing Organic Ashwaganda Root 333mg Veg Caps 60✓ Ashwagandha is an immune boosti ...£8.00Out of stock
- Solgar Gentle Iron 20mg Vegicaps 90Solgar Gentle Iron 20mg Capsules: ...Special Price £8.49 Regular Price £12.50
- Higher Nature Pro-Daily Vegan Tablets 90Higher Nature Pro-Daily Tablets: ...Special Price £7.60 Regular Price £9.50
Chromium is a trace mineral which contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and maintenance of normal blood glucose levels. HealthAid Chromium Picolinate provides a high potency tablet that is in a readily absorbable form for optimum benefit.
What Is Chromium For?
May promote glucose metabolism
May support weight loss programmes by reducing sugar cravings
May improve heart health
May help to build lean muscles
Aid normal growth
Support the nervous system
Recommended Daily Allowance of Chromium Picolinate Tablet:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily. Can be increased to two tablets if required. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
FREE FROM SUGAR, SALT, CORN, GLUTEN, YEAST, GELATINE, LACTOSE, STARCH, WHEAT, SOYA, NUT.
FREE FROM ARTIFICIAL COLOURS, FLAVOURINGS AND PRESERVATIVES.
Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Anti-caking Agent (veg. magnesium stearate), Glazing Agent (opadry clear), Nicotinamide, Chromium Picolinate.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.