HealthAid Zinc Sulphate 200mg Tablets 90
Why not try...
- BetterYou DLux4000 Vitamin D Oral Spray 15mlBetterYou DLux 4000 is an maximum s ...£6.99
- Lamberts MagAsorb 150mg Tablets 60Daily intake: 1 to 2 tablets ...£6.99
- Lamberts Zinc 25mg Tablets 120A full 25mg of zinc per tabletPrese ...£6.99
- Lamberts Vitamin B12 1000iu Tablets 60Daily Intake: 1 tablet ...£6.99
Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis, acid-base and carbohydrate metabolism, normal cognitive function, fertility and reproduction, micronutrient and fatty acids metabolism, protein synthesis, maintenance of normal bones, hair, skin, nails, normal testosterone levels in blood, normal vision and function of the immune system and protection of cells from oxidative stress.
HealthAid provides a strong Zinc Sulphate 200mg Tablets, which can be easily absorbed and assimilated by the body for optimum effect.
Who Are Zinc Sulphate 200mg Tablets For?
Zinc Sulphate Tablets may be of benefit to:
Men’s health and well-being especially for the prostate gland
Men who suffer from impotence, infertility and reduced sperm count
Elderly people, concerned about senility and mental health
Excessive alcoholic drinkers
People following fad diets or are limiting calorie intake
Those who have recently undergone surgery, suffered an injury or those with skin problems
Those with lowered immunity
When Should I Take Zinc Sulphate 200mg Tablets?
Zinc Sulphate Tablets can be taken by men to improve male health and by everyone to help increase appetite, immunity, and wellbeing.
Recommended Daily Intake of Zinc Sulphate 200mg Tablets:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily with a meal. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Zinc Sulphate, Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Stabiliser (crosslinked sodium carboxyl methyl cellulose), Anti-caking Agent (veg. stearic acid, veg. magnesium stearate, magnesium silicate), Glazing Agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (HPMC)).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- When Men like me reaches 40, you need zinc to maintain virility. This product is high strength and suits me.
- great product. got this to improve my skin and nails and it really works very impressed
- Good quality have tried well worth the money will continue to buy
- An important supplement
- A good price for 90 tablets. Just one a day recommended. Got them to boost immune system.