HealthAid Zinc Sulphate 200mg Tablets 90
Why not try...
- HealthAid Vitamin B2 100mg Prolonged Release Tabs 60Vitamin B-2 (riboflavin) is a precu ...Special Price £7.99 Regular Price £9.99
- Pharmanord BIOmega-3 Kids Fish Oil 1000mg Caps 120Pharmanord BIOmega-3 Kids Fish Oil ...Special Price £7.96 Regular Price £9.95
- BetterYou DLux4000 Vitamin D Oral Spray 15mlBetterYou DLux 4000 is an maximum s ...Special Price £7.96 Regular Price £9.95
Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis, acid-base and carbohydrate metabolism, normal cognitive function, fertility and reproduction, micronutrient and fatty acids metabolism, protein synthesis, maintenance of normal bones, hair, skin, nails, normal testosterone levels in blood, normal vision and function of the immune system and protection of cells from oxidative stress.
HealthAid provides a strong Zinc Sulphate 200mg Tablets, which can be easily absorbed and assimilated by the body for optimum effect.
Who Are Zinc Sulphate 200mg Tablets For?
Zinc Sulphate Tablets may be of benefit to:
Men’s health and well-being especially for the prostate gland
Men who suffer from impotence, infertility and reduced sperm count
Elderly people, concerned about senility and mental health
Excessive alcoholic drinkers
People following fad diets or are limiting calorie intake
Those who have recently undergone surgery, suffered an injury or those with skin problems
Those with lowered immunity
When Should I Take Zinc Sulphate 200mg Tablets?
Zinc Sulphate Tablets can be taken by men to improve male health and by everyone to help increase appetite, immunity, and wellbeing.
Recommended Daily Intake of Zinc Sulphate 200mg Tablets:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily with a meal. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Zinc Sulphate, Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Stabiliser (crosslinked sodium carboxyl methyl cellulose), Anti-caking Agent (veg. stearic acid, veg. magnesium stearate, magnesium silicate), Glazing Agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (HPMC)).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Take these to keep away colds. Don't seem to get any so guess they must work!
- Received very helpful response. Product quality = Great; totally satisfied! Definitely would recommend purchasing here.
- Happy with product, price and service! âï¸ ðŸŒŸ âï¸ ðŸŒŸ âï¸
- Good value fast delivery
- When Men like me reaches 40, you need zinc to maintain virility. This product is high strength and suits me.
- great product. got this to improve my skin and nails and it really works very impressed
- Good quality have tried well worth the money will continue to buy
- An important supplement
- A good price for 90 tablets. Just one a day recommended. Got them to boost immune system.