Why not try...
- Lamberts Osteoguard Tablets 90Lamberts Osteoguard Tablets: For ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £12.95
- Lamberts Silica Complete Tablets 60Lamberts Silica Complete Tablets: ...Special Price £11.49 Regular Price £14.49
- HealthAid MagCitra Tablets 60HealthAid MagCitra: ✓ One of the ...Special Price £10.39 Regular Price £12.99
- Lamberts Acidophilus Extra 4 Capsules 60Lamberts Acidophilus Extra 4 Capsul ...Special Price £11.49 Regular Price £14.25
- Lamberts Saw Palmetto Extract 160mg Capsules 60Lamberts Saw Palmetto Extract 160mg ...Special Price £10.49 Regular Price £12.95
- Lamberts Turmeric Fast Release Tablets 60Lamberts Turmeric Fast Release Tabl ...Special Price £11.49 Regular Price £13.95
Salmon Oil 1000mg Capsules are one of the richest natural sources of EPA and DHA. These Omega 3 fatty acids work synergistically in the body and contribute to the maintanance of healthy heart and circulatory system. Salmon Oil from HealthAid capsules provide EPA and DHA extracted from pure fresh water salmon oil without the use of chemicals.
Salmon Oil 1000mg Casules may be of benefit to:
Those who want to maintain healthy cardiovascular, reproductive and nervous system
Those who need to support immune function
Those who wish to improve the quality of their skin
Children to aid neural development, healthy brain function and an active lifestyle
People who eat a typical western diet, who are likely to be consuming less-than-optimal amounts of the essential omega acids, EPA and DHA.
Those who have diets limited in mackerel, salmon, herring, sardines, sable fish (black cod), anchovies, albacore tuna, and wild game. (Alternative vegetarian source of EPA/DHA is obtained from Flaxseed Oil).
Those who wish to maintain healthy supple joints
When should I take Salmon Oil 1000mg Capsules?
Salmon Oil 1000mg Capsules can be taken daily with confidence as part of an optimal diet, for general health and wellbeing by everyone. However you may need additional support to help balance the body in times of increased stress, weight loss, mental disturbances as well as general cardiovascular, immune and reproductive support.
|Ingredients||Triglyceride Fish Oil, Capsule Shell [gelling agent (gelatine), humectant (glycerine, purified water)], Vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopherol).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Always get these capsules from Landys, excellent price and service.
- Excellent product,we have been taking them for a while and they certainly make a difference. Great value from Landys.
- Excellent product we both feel the benefit from taking them.