HealthAid Vitamin C 100% Pure powder 60g
HealthAid Vitamin C 100% Pure Powder 60g:
- 100% Pure Ultra-fine Vitamin C powder
- Contributes to the maintanance of healthy teeth, gums, skin, connective tissue and bones.
- Functions as an antioxidant and protects cells from oxidative stress.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
What is HealthAid Vitamin C 100% Pure powder?
Quest Vitamin C 100% Pure Ultra-fine Powder contains Vitamin C, which contributes to the maintanance of healthy teeth, gums, skin, connective tissue and bones. It also functions as an antioxidant and contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. It is essential for growth and promotes absorption of iron.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Vitamin C 100% Pure Powder:
- May help maintain normal growth and development
- May improve the formation of collagen and help in tissue repair
- May help enhance brain functioning
- May work as an antioxidant and protect against free radical damage
- May help maintain healthy hair
- May improve the symptoms of gingivitis (inflammation of the gums), bleeding gums, rough, dry, scaly skin
- May assist in reducing swelling and painful joints
Who should take Vitamin C 100% Pure Powder For?
- Those who need to increase their immunity function
- Those who wish to maintain healthy bones, nails, skin, hair and strong blood vessels
- Those who are exposed to free radical damage.
- Those who require natural antihistamine.
- Those with sensitive stomachs
How to use:
Dissolve 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoonful daily in 1/2 glass of water or fruit juice, preferably after meals. Add sugar if desired. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Pure Vitamin C Powder (Ascorbic Acid BP)|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Sugar, Gluten, Soy, Dairy|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.