HealthAid Vitamin D3 Spray 1000iu 20ml
HealthAid Vitamin D3 Spray 1000iu 20ml:
- Supports healthy bones and teeth
- Supports immune functioning
- Beneficial for those who do not get enough sunlight
- Suitable for vegetarians
What is the HealthAid Vitamin D3 1000iu Spray?
Vitamin D3 is a fat soluble vitamin that contributes to the normal function of the immune system, absorption/utilisation of Calcium and Phosphorous, maintenance of normal bones, normal muscle function, maintenance of normal teeth, and also contributes to normal blood Calcium levels. Together with Calcium, Vitamin D also helps reduce the loss of bone mineral in post-menopausal women.
Key Benefits of the HealthAid Vitamin D3 1000iu Spray:
- Contribute to normal absorption and utilisation of calcium
- Contribute to the maintanance of normal bones and muscle function
- Contribute to the maintanance of strong and healthy teeth
- Contribute to the maintanance of normal immune function
- Has a role in the process of cell division
- Simple spray form makes it very easy to use
Who should use the HealthAid Vitamin D3 1000iu Spray?
- People who wish to maintain strong healthy bones
- Those who do not have enough exposure to sunlight
- Elderly people who are more prone to bone disorders
- Elderly and growing children who may not be able to obtain adequate amount of the vitamin D
- People with a darker skin tone
How to use:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Natural Sweetener (xylitol), Bulking Agent (water), Emulsifier (acacia gum, soy lecithin), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Acidity Regulator (citric acid), Flavour Enhancer (natural strawberry flavour), Natural Preservative (potassium sorbate).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Salt, Gluten, Dairy|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.