La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo-Kids Aerosol Spray SPF50+ 125ml
Why not try...
- Eucerin Allergy Protection Sun Creme-Gel SPF50 150mlA creme-gel sunscreen with high UV ...Special Price £15.60 Regular Price £19.50Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Shaka Ultra Light Fluid SPF30 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Shaka Ultr ...Special Price £14.88 Regular Price £17.50
- Vichy Ideal Soleil Children's Face and Body Gentle Milk SPF 50+ 300mlChildren's Gentle Face & B ...Special Price £16.15 Regular Price £19.00Out of stock
- Eucerin Sun Kids Spray SPF50 200mlThis easy to apply, non-greasy and ...Special Price £15.60 Regular Price £19.50Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Comfort Cream SPF30 50mlHigh protection facial sunscreen in ...Special Price £15.30 Regular Price £18.00
- Vichy Capital Soleil Anti Sand Kids Mist SPF50+ 200mlIdéal Soleil Anti-Sand for Kids gi ...Special Price £15.30 Regular Price £18.00Out of stock
Specially formulated for children's fragile, sensitive skin.
Suitable for the face and body. Fine, continuous distribution in an easy to spray design which is slightly whiter than other Anthelios products to ensure full coverage of your children. Very high resistance to water.
Tested under dermatological control
Very high body protection
No parabens and fragrance
Hypoallergenic skincare range
With Mexoplex, Mexoryl XL and Mexoryl SX to provide high broad spectrum sun protection available against the harmful effects of both UVA and UVB rays. Contains Thermal Spring Water.
Anthelios efficacy has been demonstrated via clinical studies carried out in-vivo on subjects suffering from sun intolerances, particularly those caused by UVA rays. Anthelios products all have a high PPD (Persistent Pigment Darkening) factor, offering one of the best protections against UVA offered by any brand in the world. The efficacy has been proven by a file of 16 clinical studies carried out by world-renowned expert dermatologists. The brand was also the first laboratory to use Mexoryl XL and Mexoryl SX and the first to use photostable UVA filters in its sun protection.
How to Use:
Apply 30 minutes before exposure and re-apply frequently and generously every two hours to maintain protection especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling. Shake well before use. Do not spray directly on face. Avoid exposure to the sun during the hottest hours of the day. Keep children under 3 out of the sun and ensure they are wearing a hat, t-shirt and sunglasses.
Over-exposure to the sun is dangerous. Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight. Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product because it does not provide you 100% protection.
|Ingredients||884064 4, Aqua / Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Alcohol Denat. Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, BIS-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Drometrizole Trisiloxane, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Polyester-5, Acrylates Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate, PEG-8 Laurate, Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid, Tocopherol, Triethanolamine|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.