La Roche-Posay Effaclar H Hydrating Cleansing Cream 200ml
✓ Gently cleanses, purifies and soothes skins' feel to restore comfort.
✓ For women and men with skin made fragile by over-drying treatments.
✓ Innovative anti-friction texture.
✓ It purifies and soothes the skin to leave it feeling smooth and comfortable
Why not try...
- Bioderma Hydrabio Gel-Creme 40mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £12.40 Regular Price £15.50
- Cerave Hydrating Cream-to-Foam Cleanser 236ml✓ For Normal to Dry Skin✓ Strip ...£12.50
- Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-Soothing Balm 200mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £11.60 Regular Price £14.50
- Vichy Normaderm Correcting Anti-Blemish Care 50mlAnti-blemish moisturiser proven to ...Special Price £12.75 Regular Price £15.00
La Roche-Posay Effaclar H Hydrating Cleansing Cream gently cleanses, purifies and soothes skins' feel to restore comfort. Tested under dermatological control in combination with over-drying treatments. Non-comedogenic. No soap - physiological pH. Who is it for? For women and men with skin made fragile by over-drying treatments.
How to Use:
Lather a small amount of product with water in the palm of your hand. Apply to your wet face, moving from the centre outwards, in single strokes. Rinse thoroughly and dry without rubbing. Avoid the eye area.
|Ingredients||609806 20, Aqua / Water, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propanediol, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Niacinamide, Coco-Glucoside, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Zinc PCA, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum / Fragrance, (Code F.I.L.: B176711/1). Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Really rich and creamy, and rinses away well with water or a tissue
- Cannot stop myself from telling everybody how amazing this product is! I have used it religiously since I bought it and the results are impeccable! Hi
- I am now on my third bottle. This stuff has sorted my skin out. No longer is it sensitive and a mix of dry and oily. I don't think I will ever us
- Been using this for 2 weeks and I love it. I have acne prone skin and this is amazing for a gentle cleanse that will remove make up and clean skin wit
- I started using this cleanser when I saw it recommended by a dermatologist to help with adult onset acne. I won’t use anything else now, it’s amaz
- I tried it once and absolutely loved it. It cleans my face perfectly and I have never had smoother skin. I apply La Roche-Posay Effaclar H moisturiser
- I've been using this for about 2 months or more and I can honestly say it's my preferred cleanser to date. I've used a lot of cleansers
- I have acne prone, sensitive skin and this cleanser has calmed my irritated and red skin down dramatically. It's gentle to use daily and I have n
- After suffering with cystic acne for a few months last year, I switched my cleanser to this. It’s been amazing for my skin and has helped clear up m
- Such a good facial cleanser. Leaves skin moisturised and not with that horrible tight feeling that some face washes can leave. I love La Roche-Posay s