La Roche-Posay Rosaliac CC Cream 50ml
Why not try...
- Avene Very High Protection Cleanance Sunscreen SPF50 50mlAvene Very High Protection Cleananc ...£17.50
- Elizabeth Arden Eight hour Intensive Lip Repair Balm 15mlThis intensive balm gives your lips ...Special Price £16.80 Regular Price £21.00
- Bioderma Photoderm Bronz High Protection Spray SPF30 200mlBioderma Photoderm Bronz High Prote ...Special Price £17.63 Regular Price £23.50Out of stock
- Vichy Mineral 89 Fortifying and Plumping Daily Booster 50mlDiscover a new generation of face m ...Special Price £18.75 Regular Price £25.00
- Avene Tolerance Control Soothing Skin Recovery Balm 40mlAvene Tolerance Control Soothing Sk ...£17.50
La Roche-Posay Rosaliac CC Cream Moisturiser:
- For sensitive skin prone to all types of redness.
- A universal tone that blends naturally into fair to medium skin.
- Instantly conceals to correct all shades of redness.
La Roche-Posay Rosaliac CC Cream helps to cover the appearance of redness with colour correcting. It is most suitable for sensitive skin prone to all types of redness, whether occasional or persistent, dispersed or localised. The skin is hydrated and feels smooth, complexion looks even. Redness appears visibly corrected.
La Roche-Posay Rosaliac CC provides instant coverage and correction of all types of redness. A universal tone that blends naturally into fair to medium skin and instantly conceals to correct all shades of redness. The formula has long-Lasting Correction: Enriched with naturally derived Ambophenol extract, the formula helps to neutralise visible redness.
Key Benefits Of La Roche-Posay Rosaliac CC Cream:
- Helps cover the appearance of redness and correct colour flaws.
- Glides quickly over skin, streak-free.
- Tested under clinical control.
- Specifically formulated for sensitive skin.
- No parabens.100% hypoallergenic skincare.
- High concentration of selected ingredients with thermal spring water.
Featured In: BB Creams & CC Creams - Your New Favourite Skincare
How to Use:
Apply daily to the whole face. Can be used instead of your skin care and foundation combined.
|Ingredients||79089520, Aqua / Water, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Octocrylene, C30-45 Alkyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butylene Glycol, Sucrose Tristearate, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Methylsilanol / Silicate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 61, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tambourissa Trichophylla Leaf Extract, Dimethiconol, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum / Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, [+/- May contain CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, Mica], Code F.I.L.: B161684/2. Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Since I started using this product few years ago I have never applied any foundation on my face. My skin is sensitive and prone to redness and this pr
- any true rosacea suffers this is a real game changer. I cannot rate this foundation enough as it my confidence has returned.
- The product does what it says on the tin, feels very comfortable, I just wish it wasn’t perfumed and came in more colours for fairer skin
- Have been using this every morning for years. covers mild redness without using foundation.
- It blends really nicely into skin and makes it look naturally even, but it does not cover as it is CC cream,not a foundation. I love it. Skin feels mo
- I have broken veins on my cheeks and struggled to cover them. I tried green creams as advised but ended up looking like the Hulk! I wear this product
- This is an excellent CC cream, which is easy to apply and blends very well with my fair skin. It does what it says on the tin and helps to calm the lo
- Only need a small amount or else it could look caked on. But looks and feels good
- I´ve been using this cream for 1-2 weeks already and I am loving that it looks quite natural and covers redness pretty well by using only a very smal
- I bought this because I do have some redness appearing around my nose and chin. This covered it ok but the colour was very yellow and made my skin loo