Lamberts Probioguard Capsules 60
Why not try...
- Mushrooms4Life Organic Turkey Tail Capsules 60Mushrooms4Life Organic Turkey Tail ...Special Price £18.39 Regular Price £22.99Out of stock
Lamberts Probioguard Capsules:
- Each capsule provides 4 billion live bacteria
- Consisting of four carefully selected strains of bacteria
- Suitable for people considering travelling abroad, or have used a course of antibiotics
- Or people with regular bloating problems or on-going digestive disturbances
- Stored in refrigerated conditions until despatch to ensure maximum potency
- Suitable for Vegetarians
4 strain probiotic for those travelling, or following a course of antibiotics:
Each Lamberts Probioguard capsule provides 4 billion live bacteria consisting of four carefully selected strains of bacteria, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium, Streptococcus thermophilus and Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp bulgaricus, which have been widely used in clinical studies.
Probioguard is suitable for:
- People considering travelling abroad
- People who have used a course of antibiotics
- People with regular bloating problems or on-going digestive disturbances.
This product is stored in refrigerated conditions until despatch to ensure maximum potency. The special pot also contains an inbuilt desiccant, as viability of probiotics is largely determined by the moisture content of the atmosphere surrounding the capsules.
How to use Lamberts Probioguard Capsules:
- Take two capsules daily
- Take with a glass of water
- Do not swallow capsules with hot drinks as heat kills bacteria
- Take at least 2 hours after antibiotic medication
- Suitable for people 3+ years
Discover more Lamberts Digestive Aids here.
*at the time of manufacture.
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I have a tendency for Candida in my bowel and this has helped me balance my gut flora. It has also helped me a lot with my constipation.
- The product is great and the service Lands's provides is always first class
- An excellent product
- An excellent product
- Good service and good price
- Great service and price. Second time I have bought from you very efficient. Thank you