Lamberts Probioguard Capsules 60
Why not try...
- Nature's Aid Glucosamine Sulphate 500mg & Chondroitin 400mg Tablets 135Not Suitable for vegetarians No ...£17.00
- Terranova Prenatal Multivitamin Complex Vegicaps 100Terranova Prenatal Multivitamin Com ...Special Price £17.24 Regular Price £21.55
- Lamberts Eyewise Omega 3 Capsules 60Lamberts Eyewise Omega 3 Capsules: ...£17.49
- Terranova Beauty Complex Skin Hair Nails Vegicaps 100A highly active hair-skin-nails for ...Special Price £18.28 Regular Price £22.85
Lamberts Probioguard Capsules:
- Each capsule provides 4 billion live bacteria
- Consisting of four carefully selected strains of bacteria
- Suitable for people considering travelling abroad, or have used a course of antibiotics
- Or people with regular bloating problems or on-going digestive disturbances
- Stored in refrigerated conditions until despatch to ensure maximum potency
- Suitable for Vegetarians
4 strain probiotic for those travelling, or following a course of antibiotics:
Each Lamberts Probioguard capsule provides 4 billion live bacteria consisting of four carefully selected strains of bacteria, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium, Streptococcus thermophilus and Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp bulgaricus, which have been widely used in clinical studies.
Probioguard is suitable for:
- People considering travelling abroad
- People who have used a course of antibiotics
- People with regular bloating problems or on-going digestive disturbances.
This product is stored in refrigerated conditions until despatch to ensure maximum potency. The special pot also contains an inbuilt desiccant, as viability of probiotics is largely determined by the moisture content of the atmosphere surrounding the capsules.
How to use Lamberts Probioguard Capsules:
- Take two capsules daily
- Take with a glass of water
- Do not swallow capsules with hot drinks as heat kills bacteria
- Take at least 2 hours after antibiotic medication
- Suitable for people 3+ years
Discover more Lamberts Digestive Aids here.
*at the time of manufacture.
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- An excellent product
- An excellent product
- Good service and good price
- Great service and price. Second time I have bought from you very efficient. Thank you