Lamberts Turmeric 20,000mg Tablets 60
Why not try...
- Terranova Full-Spectrum Multivitamin Complex Vegicaps 100Full-Spectrum Multivitamin Complex ...Special Price £21.84 Regular Price £27.30
- Terranova Glucosamine, Boswellia & MSM Complex Vegicaps 100Terranova Glucosamine, Boswellia &a ...Special Price £20.16 Regular Price £25.20Out of stock
- Solgar Milk Thistle 100mg Full Potency Vegicaps 100Solgar Milk Thistle 100mg Full Pote ...£20.49
- Viridian Vitamin D3 & K2 Capsules 90✓ Vegan, clinically trialled vita ...£20.40
The most important ingredient in turmeric is curcumin, which is found within the root of the plant, and it is this part which is responsible for its bright yellow colour. The highly concentrated extract of turmeric roots used in these tablets is 95% curcumin, which means that each tablet provides the equivalent of 20g of culinary turmeric (or four heaped teaspoons). The tablets are taste free and coated for ease of swallowing.
Some other turmeric supplements available contain just normal culinary turmeric, providing just 400mg (or 0.4g) of turmeric per tablet which is well below the level used in the studies that have generated so much interest in this fascinating spice.
Researchers are interested in the theory that the regular intake of turmeric in Asian food may be one factor in explaining the health benefits of the Eastern diet.
Daily intake:1 tablet
Each tablet delivers:
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Very good
- Only started using the product recently. Highly recommended by a professional.