Viridian Organic Turmeric 400mg Veg Caps 90
Not Suitable for a Kosher Diet
Suitable for Vegans
Made using only Organic Ingredients
Why not try...
- Viridian Vitamin D3 & K2 Capsules 90✓ Vegan, clinically trialled vita ...£20.40Out of stock
- Solgar Milk Thistle 100mg Full Potency Vegicaps 100Sugar, Salt And Starch FreeSuitable ...£20.49
Turmeric root, certified by the Soil Association.
Directions: As a food supplement, take one to three capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
INGREDIENTS: one vegetarian capsule provides:
Certified organic Turmeric root 400mg
|Ingredients||one vegetarian capsule provides: Certified organic Turmeric root 400mg|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Good value prompt service and delivery
- I bought this for my mum to help reduce joint inflammation and it seems to be helping
- My mum has COPD & swears these help, 2nd purchase now, great price & fast delivery...
- This is great, arrived fairly quickly, my dog has improved massively since being on it. small greyhound female, I give her 1 400mg pill a day and have
- This tumeric is really good. Great as an anti inflammatory. I found it best to take after food. I like the veg capsules as well.
- This product has been great for my wife who reckons that some of her arthritic aches and pains have improved. You can buy other brands of this product
- I love the purity and the fact that it's gluten and other allergen free. It's very pricey but it's one of those things I'm willing
- helpful anti-inflammatory for injuries and general aches etc.. try turmeric instead of pharmaceuticals for arthritis etc..you're likely to be sur
- Have started using Turmeric for inflammation in my arthritic knees instead of the drugs offered by the medical profession, and I have found that they
- Having read an article from the University of Reading regarding Turmeric and IBS I was somewhat sceptical. I have now been taking for just over a week