Lamberts Super Strength Lactase Complex 350mg Tablets 60
Why not try...
- Lamberts Glucosamine & Chondroitin Complex Tablets 120Lamberts Glucosamine & Chondroi ...£12.49
- BioCare Vitamin C Powder 60gBioCare Vitamin C Powder: ...£11.99
Lamberts Super Strength Lactase Complex 350mg Tablets:
- One of the highest strength and best value lactase products available
- Lamberts new Super Strength Lactase Complex 350mg is equivalent to 9000 FCC (Food Chemical Codex)*
- Small, easy to swallow tablet
- This product can be used on a long term basis to reduce the symptoms of lactose intolerance
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
Super Strength Lactase:
Lactase is a digestive enzyme required for the breakdown of the milk sugar lactose. Lactase should be produced in the small intestines, however if little or no lactase is produced or if production is impaired, undigested lactose moves into the colon where it is fermented and hydrogen, carbon dioxide and organic acids are produced often resulting in cramps, wind and diarrhoea.
This intolerance to lactose is not life threatening however, it can make patients feel very unwell and although eliminating milk based products is one solution, it can prove impractical as well as resulting in a very restricted diet. Lamberts Super Strength Lactase Complex 350mg is equivalent to 9000 FCC (Food Chemical Codex)*, making it one of the highest strength and best value products available to practitioners with no compromise on the quality.
How to take Lamberts Super Strength Lactase Complex 350mg Tablets:
Take 1 tablet before a meal containing dairy products (lactose). Do not exceed 3 tablets per day.
Tableted With: DiCalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Magnesium Stearate.
Each tablet delivers:
*The enzyme activity is measured and expressed in Food Chemical Codex (FCC) units, a standard for plant enzymes that is a better description than weight in milligrams, as it describes the level of enzyme activity. This is a high potency product and can only be compared with other manufacturers' products if they supply units of activity (not weight).
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Having suffered for a year with lactose intolerance, I tried these tablets when going out for meals or when I really need cheese! Really good, so long
- These tablets have allowed my daughter to eat dairy products again with no ill effects, although she's usually intolerant to cheese, milk, yogurt
- I bought this product as I was wanting to eat more healthy low or non-fat diary but struggled to find a lactose free and healthy combination. I read s
- I became lactose intolerant because of coeliac disease,these magic tablets allow me to eat cheese with none of the usual after affects! No stomach ach
- I bought this product a few weeks ago, I don't use it very often because I have been lactose intolerant for 25 years, so I have had time to get u
- Being a lactose intolerant for a few years now, I had to quit from most dairy completely. After trying a couple of lactase brands without success, i d
- I found out I was lactose intolerant a few years ago. While its easy to exclude dairy products at home, these pills are perfect for eating out. No mor
- All is well - this helps me digest dairy products - which would otherwise make me ill or I would have to avoid them altogether. So, as such they are