Lindens Vitamin C + Zinc Tablets 90
Why not try...
✔ Zinc is a vital mineral in the body
✔ Contributes to healthy hair, skin, nails, teeth, gums
✔ Contributes to healthy metabolism and the reduction of tiredness
Lindens Vitamin C + Zinc are both essential nutrients, contributing towards normal skin pigmentation and hair pigmentation, the protection of cells from oxidative stress and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Famous for being found in citrus fruits and vegetables, Vitamin C is a crucial nutrient in the body.
Vitamin C contributes to normal:
- immune system function during and after immense physical exercise
- collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin & teeth
- energy-yielding metabolism
- nervous & immune system function
- psychological function
- protection of cells from oxidative stress
- reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- regeneration of the reduced form of Vitamin E
- increase iron absorption
Zinc is a crucial mineral in the body, serving a role in myriad bodily functions. It contributes towards healthy bones, hair, skin, nails, vision, immune function and the health of our reproductive systems and hormone balance.
The body doesn’t store or produce zinc so the zinc we need must come from our diet or from supplementation, and this product is specially formulated to provide 300% of your NRV (Nutrient Reference Value) in one convenient, easy to swallow tablet.
With Lindens®, you can expect:
- An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
- ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
- Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
- Resealable, light-proof, foil-fresh pouch packaging
- The Lindens® label: your guarantee of authenticity
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Ingredients||Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Bulking Agent (Sorbitol), Maltodextrin, Zinc Oxide, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide), Magnesium Stearate, Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Good. Product being taken for general health and immune system.
- good product good quality and good value