Minami Nutrition MorEPA Original Softgels 60
Why not try...
- Life Extension Eye Pressure Support with Mirtogenol Vegicaps 30Eye Pressure Support with Mirtogeno ...£30.38
- New Nordic Apple Cider Mega Strength 1000mg Tablets 90May help maintain a healthy body fl ...Special Price £31.99 Regular Price £39.95
- BioCare Adult Multivitamins And Minerals Vegicaps 90BioCare Adult Multivitamins And Min ...£32.99
- Terranova Vitamin D3 2000iu with K2 100ug Capsules 100As a food supplement for adults, ta ...Special Price £33.00 Regular Price £41.25
- Lindens Horny Goat Weed 1000mg Capsules 500Lindens Horny Goat Weed capsules: ...£29.99
Minami Nutrition MorEPA Original from Landys Chemist is a highly concentrated Omega-3 EPA food supplement that contains high amounts of the necessary essential fatty acids and minimal unnecessary fats. Where regular fish oil supplements consist of 30% Omega-3 and 70% unwanted fats, Minami Nutrition contains 75% of Omega-3 formulation. Omega-3 fatty acids are incredibly important for supporting heart health and emotional wellbeing, while enhancing concentration and maintaining joint and skin health.
Due to the high concentration of omega-3, only one or two capsules are required daily providing a minimum of 750mg/1500mg of omega-3 respectively. MorEPA is a perfect one-a-day fish oil supplement which provides unrivaled health benefits due to its high concentration and purity levels.
Scientific studies and research has indicated that omega-3 fatty acids, particularly EPA and DHA may contribute to the prevention of conditions such as heart disease, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, high cholesterol levels and a raft of other diseases typical in the western world.
Why Minami’s EPA Products?
When it comes to nutritional supplements, many people find that key ingredients for good health are omega-3 fats from fish oil. These compounds have been shown to lower the risk of heart disease by reducing triglycerides and inflammation, managing healthy cholesterol, as well as treating ADHD in kids and depression in adults. However, before you rush out to buy omega-3 supplements, it’s important to remember that not all omega-3 supplements are created equal.
For example, Minami Nutrition’s supplements have the highest concentration of omega-3 fatty acids that is commercially available, so people only have to take one capsule per day to receive benefits. Plus, if the fact that its products are the most pure on the market with undetectable levels of toxins is not enough, then the ability for the consumer to prove this, batch by batch, on their website has made fans out of the most skeptical person. The supplements even tackle the age-old problem of “fishy” aftertaste by adding such natural fruit flavours as orange and strawberry.
Additionally, whilst the majority of fish oil supplements are manufactured by using molecular distillation, Minami Nutrition oils produced by “supercritical” CO2 distillation extraction process. The procedure uses 400 percent less temperature with no oxygen exposure, which maintains Omega-3 integrity so they provide their full health benefit. In addition, this method ensures that there are no saturated fats—a far cry from 99 percent of fish oils sold in the U.S. that have unacceptable high levels of saturated fats that impede your body’s ability to use Omega-3s. Minami Nutrition Omega supplements have received awards from ConsumerLab.com as the highest concentrated Omega-3 product and abroad for the “best tasting” fish oil.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Ingredients||Deep-sea fish oil concentrate (from anchovy, sardine and mackerel), fish gelatin, humectant: glycerol, natural orange flavor, antioxidant: a mix of rosemary and tocopherol rich extract (Miradoxan).|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I take these for joint pain as I have started running again. I have hardly any pain now so I think they are great..
- I have been buying these capsules for a while now. They always turn up within a couple of days and are well packed. Do they work? For the price I woul
- Best quality fish oil with a great 7:1 ratio of EPA to DHA. Nothing actually comes close in quality. An interesting side point is that it's
- This is the only EPA/DHA that has any affect on my mood. When I take one per day I feel calmer and my mood is better. No indigestion or burps either.
- Quality definitely, easy to take, value for money as I expect to pay more than the high street shops for this better quality and ratio. No after taste
- Great product could see a change in just over a week with concentration but is expensive
- I first purchased these fish oil capsules when I was diagnosed with Dry Eye. My Optometrist advised me to get good quality fish oil. I did a lot of re
- I take these all the time and good value for money. The capsules are a bit large and hard to swallow so I leave the lid off so the capsules soften and
- In our house we take fish oil to support brain health and reduce inflammation. These are a Great product to choose higher EPE or DHA, we’ve been usi
- I purchased these on the recommendation of my eye consultant as I suffer from extreme dry eyes with a sensitivity to light, especially strip lights in