Nature's Plus BioAdvanced Menopause Support Caps 60
✓ Nature's Plus BioAdvanced Menopause Support is made with whole-food ingredients for optimal absorbtion.
✓ Combines key vitamins and minerals with essential herbs for the effective management of menopausal symptoms.
✓ Suitable for Vegans
Why not try...
- Viridian Women 40+ Multivitamin Veg Caps 60Not Suitable for a Kosher Diet Suit ...£27.75
- Bare Biology Life & Soul Pure Omega-3 Mini-Caps 120Bare Biology Life & Soul Pure O ...£28.50
- Bare Biology Action Heroes Pure Omega-3 for Kids 100mlBare Biology Action Heroes Pure Ome ...£28.50
Time to slow down You Hah! Keep going with BioAdvanced Menopause Support, a whole food–based blend of nutrients and botanicals tailored to support you no matter what stage of menopause you’re in. BioAdvanced formulations from Nature's Plus—each designed to uniquely address your needs.
- Formulated to help regulate hormones
- Provides targeted support for the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Supplies key bone nutrients calcium, magnesium and vitamin D
- Provides nutrition designed to help defend cells against oxidative stress
- Vegan and free of gluten, dairy, soya and yeast
Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones. Vitamin D and magnesium contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
Pantothenic acid contributes to normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters.
Folate, vitamin B12, vitamin B6, niacin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, magnesium contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Riboflavin contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.