Phyto 7 Hydrating Day Cream With 7 Plants 50ml
Why not try...
- Phyto Phytosquam Anti-Dandruff Purifying Shampoo 250mlPhytosquam Anti-Dandruff Purifying ...£17.00
- Phyto Phytosquam Intense Anti-Dandruff Intensive Treatment Shampoo 100mlThe PhytoSquam Intense Anti-Dandruf ...£16.50Out of stock
- Rene Furterer Lumicia Illuminating Shine Conditioner 150mlEnriched with vitamin B5, LUMICIA I ...Special Price £16.80 Regular Price £24.00
- Phyto PhytoKeratine Repairing Thermal Protectant Spray 150mlStraightening, curling, waving, and ...£18.50
- Phyto Huile D'Ales Intense Hydrating Oil Treatment 5 x 10mlA unique blend of essential oils to ...£16.50
Phyto 7 Hydrating Day Cream With 7 Plants is a genuine "day cream" for hair. Infused with 7 pure and natural plant extracts, this leave-in conditioner quickly absorbs into the hair fiber to help maintain an optimal hydration level, preventing frizz, static and split ends.
The creamy, non-greasy formula of Phyto 7 Hydrating Day Cream With 7 Plants works to enhance the natural protection of dry hair by maintaining optimum moisture levels. Your hair regains shine, suppleness and body.
Phyto 7 Hydrating Day Cream With 7 Plants does not leave hair greasy or weigh it down, it instead facilitates styling.
How to use:
After shampooing, apply a pea sized amount all over towel-dried or dry hair, paying special attention to ends.
Massage in until fully absorbed, then style hair as usual
Botanical & Natural Origin.
|Ingredients||Althaea Officinalis Root Extract (Mucilage Végétal), Lecithin (Soja), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Tournesol), Glycerin, Arctium Lappa Root Extract (Bardane), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract (Romarin), Salix Alba (Willow) Leaf Extract (Saule), Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract (Sauge), Propylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Benzoate.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.