Why not try...
- Phyto PhytoKeratine Repairing Thermal Protectant Spray 150mlStraightening, curling, waving, and ...Special Price £16.16 Regular Price £20.20
- Klorane Nourishing Leave-In Cream with Mango Butter 125mlKlorane Nourishing Leave-In Cream w ...£16.00Out of stock
- Rausch Amaranth Repair Serum For Damaged Hair 30mlRausch Amaranth Repair Serum For Da ...Special Price £14.88 Regular Price £17.50
- Rausch Swiss Herbal Hair Tonic For Healthy Hair 200mlRausch Swiss Herbal Hair Tonic For ...Special Price £14.88 Regular Price £17.50Out of stock
- Phyto Phytodefrisant Anti-Frizz Touch-Up Care 50ml✓ Perfect smoothing. ✓ Redefin ...Special Price £16.40 Regular Price £20.50
- Rausch Ginseng Caffeine Shampoo For Hair Loss 200mlRausch Ginseng Caffeine Shampoo For ...Special Price £15.73 Regular Price £18.50Out of stock
A genuine "day cream" for dehydrated hair, Phyto 9 is a combination of Macadamia oil and plant extracts, all carefully selected for their hydrating and nourishing properties (St. John's Wort, Soybean, Calendula, Rosemary, Willow, Sage, Burdock, plant mucilage).
Infused with eight plant extracts plus macadamia oil, this leave-in conditioner instantly nourishes, smoothes and protects medium to coarse textured tresses while preventing frizz and split ends.
How to use:
After shampoo apply to towel-dried or dry hair, place a pea sized amount of cream into hand and apply all over hair paying special attention to ends.
Massage in until fully absorbed, then style hair as usual.
St. John's Wort.
|Ingredients||Althaea Officinalis Root Extract. Lecithin. Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil. Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil. Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil. Arctium Lappa Root Extract. Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract. Hypericum Perforatum Flower Extract. Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract. Salix Alba (Willow) Leaf Extract. Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract. Glycerin. Propylene Glycol. Tocopherol. Butylparaben. Ethylparaben. Phenoxyethanol. Propylene Glycol Stearate. Polysorbate 20. Sorbitan Laurate. Propylene Glycol Laurate. Citric Acid. Potassium Sorbate. Sodium Dehydroacetate. Sodium Benzoate|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.