Phyto PhytoArgent Brightening Shampoo 250ml
Why not try...
- Phyto PhytoProfessional Definition & Shine Wax 75mlDirections: Rub a small amount of ...Special Price £12.00 Regular Price £15.00Out of stock
- Phyto PhytoMillesime Colour-Enhancing Shampoo 200mlThe Phyto Phytomillesime Shampoo ha ...Special Price £12.80 Regular Price £16.00
- Phyto PhytoApaisant Ultra Soothing Cleansing Care 125mlPhytoApaisant Ultra Soothing Cleans ...Special Price £12.80 Regular Price £16.00
- Fushi Wellbeing Argan & Amalaki Conditioner 240ml✓ Ayuverdic herb enriched✓ Repl ...£13.00
- Phyto Novathrix Fortifying Energising Shampoo 200mlThe essential ally to the treatment ...Special Price £12.80 Regular Price £16.00
- Phyto Phytodefridant Anti-Frizz Blowdry Balm 125ml✓ Perfect smoothing, lasting styl ...Special Price £11.92 Regular Price £14.90Out of stock
This exclusive synergy of plant extracts softens, imparts reflective shine and neutralizes brassiness in platinum blonde and/or grey & white hair
Highly concentrated in cornflower extract (50%), Phyto Phytargent Shampoo for Grey & White Hair's extremely gentle formula softens the hair fiber. With every shampoo, hair's purity, shine and radiance are restored.
A synergy of 3 tinctorial plant extracts with anti-oxidant properties (walnut leaf, rhatay root, broom) combined with a pigment to correct discoloration and a powerful fixative, neutralizes yellow tones, bringing out hair's naturally beautiful, luminous highlights.
Silicone and Paraben Free
How to use: Apply on wet hair.
Leave on for 1 to 2 minutes then rinse.
Its no yellowing action is intensified with each use.
Reapply the shampoo to enhance the effectiveness of the active ingredients.
Concentrated formula: a small quantity goes a long way !
- Resistant to extreme conditions (UV, altitude, ...)
- Provides hair protection thanks to its recognized anti-oxydant properties
- Cornflower is recognized for its soothing properties
- Strengthens the hydrolipidic film
- Brings care and softness to hair
- Moisturizes hair
|Ingredients||AQUA / WATER / EAU. SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE. COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE. COCAMIDOPROPYL HYDROXYSULTAINE. LAURYL PYRROLIDONE. SODIUM CHLORIDE. PHENOXYETHANOL. CENTAUREA CYANUS FLOWER EXTRACT. PARFUM / FRAGRANCE. GLYCERIN.POLYQUATERNIUM-22. COCO-GLUCOSIDE. GLYCERYL OLEATE. COCONUT ACID. CITRIC ACID. CI 60730 / EXT. VIOLET 2. SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL. SODIUM BENZOATE. PROPANEDIOL. LEONTOPODIUM ALPINUM FLOWER/LEAF EXTRACT. GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE. GLYCERYL UNDECYLENATE. PHOSPHOLIPIDS. SODIUM HYALURONATE. POTASSIUM SORBATE. XANTHAN GUM. TOCOPHEROL. HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES CITRATE. LECITHIN. ASCORBYL PALMITATE. 330B.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.