Phyto Phytokeratine Repairing Shampoo 250ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Dercos Energising Shampoo 390mlEnriched with our patented molecule ...Special Price £14.03 Regular Price £16.50
- Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Normal to Greasy Hair 390mlDaily shampoo formulated to elimina ...Special Price £14.03 Regular Price £16.50
- Phyto PhytoProgenium Intelligent Frequent Use Shampoo 400mlThis Shampoo is formulated with a n ...£14.00Out of stock
- Fushi Wellbeing Argan & Amalaki Conditioner 240ml✓ Ayuverdic herb enriched✓ Repl ...£13.00
- Phyto PhytoArgent Brightening Shampoo 250mlPhyto PhytoArgent Brightening Shamp ...£14.00
- Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Dry Hair 390mlDaily shampoo formulated to elimina ...Special Price £14.03 Regular Price £16.50
Enriched in Botanical Keratin, this shampoo cleanses and respects damaged and weakened hair by daily aggressions (blow-dry, straightening…). It repairs the hair fiber, leaving hair stronger, suppler and softer.
How to use: Apply to damp scalp. Massage in, then rinse. Apply twice to boost the effectiveness of the active ingredients. Concentrated formula: a small quantity goes a long way!
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycerin, PEG-15, Cocopolyamine, Polyacrylate-33, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Parfum/Fragrance, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-22, Laureth-4, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Panthenol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Lauryl Pyrrolidone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Cocount Acid, Hydrolysed Pea Protein, Hydrolysed Lupine Protein, Hydrolysed Quinoa, Viola Tricolor Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, 806C.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.