Phyto PhytoMillesime Colour-Enhancing Shampoo 200ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Dercos Energising Shampoo 390mlEnriched with our patented molecule ...Special Price £14.03 Regular Price £16.50
- Klorane Quinine B6 Shampoo 400mlThe Klorane Quinine B6 Shampoo is a ...£14.00
- Phyto 7 Hydrating Day Cream With 7 Plants 50mlPhyto 7 is a creamy, non-greasy le ...Special Price £13.60 Regular Price £17.00
- Phyto PhytoKeratine Extreme Cleansing Care Cream 75mlThe Phyto Phytokeratine Extreme Cle ...Special Price £13.60 Regular Price £17.00
- Phyto Phytosquam Anti-Dandruff Moisturising Maintenance Shampoo 250mlThe Phyto Squam Moisturising Mainte ...Special Price £13.60 Regular Price £17.00
|Ingredients||Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract. Aqua / Water / Eau. Cocamidopropyl Betaine. Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate. Glycerin. Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water. Cocamidopropylamine Oxide. Peg-2 Dimeadowfoamamidoethylmonium Methosulfate. Sodium Chloride. Phenoxyethanol. Peg-15 Cocopolyamine. Ceteareth-60 Myristyl Glycol. Sucrose Cocoate. Parfum / Fragrance. Citric Acid. Coco-Glucoside. Glyceryl Oleate. Hexylene Glycol. Pyrus Malus (Apple) Flower Water. Coconut Acid. Panthenol. Phospholipids. Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil. Tetrasodium Edta. Leontopodium Alpinum Extract. Sodium Benzoate. Glycolipids. Oryza Sativa (Rice) Seed Protein. Phytic Acid. Potassium Sorbate. Malus Domestica Fruit Extract. Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract. Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols. Gluconolactone. Tocopherol. Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate. Lecithin. Ascorbyl Palmitate. 1288B|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.